Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mariestad - in short

Hi folks,
what a blast we do have here with Renny and Diane. So, pls excuse our selfishness by not posting more. But here you'll find something public. *giggles*
You may know, Norwegians abroad are loved all over the World: 'cause we are heavy shoppers;))
Anna shopping Jeans. Not because of favourable prices but:

due to the excellent service.
- Hmm, I like these, but a bit too long, Anna said
- No problem, I'll fix that within 10 minutes, the serviceminded girl said. And 8 minutes later, the jeans was fixed and a perfect match to Anna's body.

Anna likes to draw.

Here is Renny studing himself as drawn and seen by the artist

Then Diane had to be model.

Papa danced with the model.

OK, folks, that's all for now. We are busy, so stay tuned

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea we have a lovely time together her in Sweden Tor and Anna - I can't believe you find the time to post.

We're soon having our sea food dinner and the champagne is for cooling, so I don't think I'll find the time to post today, but who knows - if not, tomorrow for sure :-)

February 23, 2008 5:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you are having fun during the winter holiday!Klem Ingelin in Macau

February 23, 2008 6:28 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

It looks like you had fun! I would love to go shopping with Anna. It is one of my favorite things to do!

February 23, 2008 7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you all together again!!! I'm jealous! I want to come now because I love seafood and champagne and dancing! Here we have young people at home who are cooking pancakes! Have a beautiful evening!

February 23, 2008 9:29 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a great party! :)

Sory I've been absent... not much desire to comment or blog.

February 23, 2008 10:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun. Who knew that you could still get good customer service anywhere in the world?!!

I came by to let you know you've been tagged for a meme. Come check it out when things slow down and you have time to respond.

February 23, 2008 10:16 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

Here in America you would have to fix them yourself. High end store have alterations, but that's it. Then you have to come back next week to pick up what you had altered. I'm jealous. Glad you are busy. That's a good thing. :)

February 23, 2008 11:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you are having a wonderful visit!

February 24, 2008 1:34 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

You always have so much fun on your visits Tor. It's a joy to see you all having such a great time.

February 24, 2008 3:10 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Cool and nice :D Thanks for sharing with us I wish I was there folks!

February 24, 2008 10:25 am  
Blogger MaR said...

Great service, indeed!!!
and you seem to have so much fun together! I would love to see Anna's drawings.
Happy weekend to all of you :)

February 24, 2008 6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home