Friday, August 10, 2007

Cybercruise - Monaco

Ball in Monaco
We are near by the evening Ball in Monaco. Still up in the Hills. Trying to find the elevator. So close. Butt - we have found you all, at last.


Here is from our preparation. It's very honest - so do not be chocked. We are only Vikings.




Butt you all know - some preparations is needed. Here Anna starts with the hairy time.







While Anna was doing her hairy business, I was doing something also very important. Bringing the Champagne. Dom was out out stock - so, what to do? I called Mr Lifecruiser. He said: Möet is also acceptable.





After paddling the bubbles - you know -paddling is very sprakling - I stranded aftront this Lady. And she was admitted entrence - even not in red.

- while I hade to explain.... hmmm- What a great idea - why not invite everybody, including the bodyguards on a Saturday Cruise with my tiny 69 feet boat? RenneyBA has his assitent (Rolling Stones for Renny and Diane tonight) to bring you all Beautiful Ladies down to the Port in the red Ferrari.

This evenings hostess, a woman of style, she is. And do not dare to avoid to click here (Mrs Lifecruiser and Captain of Ultimate Traveller Exceperiences). The Best Traveller Guide there is. Even Better than Lonley Planet. 'cause you talking to locals - no commerce - people you even can meet in person. That's the fascinating experience of bloggers - we do it for peace and respect.

Have fun and have great time. We are coming to the Ball-

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Tor!
Sleeping? No! Dancing ? Yes!
So! Just a moment! I was wearing the black leathers tenue and red hairs for the Rolling Stones Concert! And now again my beautiful dress you saw in my cabin in Monaco!!!could I take the photo of Anaa and post it on my blog for the ball in Monaco?! She's so marvelous! The program of the night : ball, fiesta, champagne, Dom, pâté de foie gras, and all the finest toast it can exist! But were is our captain? I don't see her? she was telling to me about crying singing and i don't hear his voice ? Where is she? ...

August 11, 2007 12:11 am  
Blogger TorAa said...

Btw. I used my cellphone and talked to mr LC. Anna as well. Relaxe - we stay tuned and Anna are now changing for the nachspiel

August 11, 2007 1:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll be with you all on the ball of course - and I need to buy new cloths too! But don't forget to join The Rockin' Bigger Bang first *giggles*

August 11, 2007 2:33 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, this sounds like GREAT GREAT Fun...! (Is this "VIRTUAL"????)

Anyway...lots if dressing up and Champagne...WOW! Enjoy, my dear...ENJOY!

TorAa, my dear...I must admit I did not understand your comment on my blog...No doubt it is a "lanhuage barrier" thingy...I apolagize...And perhaps it is just that I am truly stupid...But I just didn't get the "I am honest"..And the Maugham reference...And No, I do not know the story you are referring to.

Oh My Dear TorAa, Just go out on The Med in your boat and have a great relaxing time.....LOL!

I can't keepo up with you all...And the "trips" you take!

August 11, 2007 2:52 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL - okay that made me laugh way too much but it was a great one! :)

check out p's post for the photo hunt.

August 11, 2007 5:44 am  
Blogger MaR said...

I always knew Vikings know how to party! and our charming French lady truly has style!!

August 11, 2007 11:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm soooo sorry for being late... It was an emergency with my best friend Miss Ass. Lifecruiser, she has been ill and went in with the ambulance again for the 100th time.... What a mess... phew....

With over 200 in blood pressure and 160 in pulse without that she is doing anything, you aren't so cocky anymore, not even Miss Ass.! Poor Miss Ass. she always have such a bad luck, getting the worst of everything!

Marvelous dress Anna, stunning as usual!!!!

...and soo good of you to bring that champagne Tor, that's a true Cruiser spirit!!!!

Saturday cruise...?

Sounds like a wonderful idea really. I'll do my best to hang around, it has been tough last week with too many late nights... or call it early mornings.... *giggles*

Hugs to U & Anna

August 11, 2007 2:10 pm  
Blogger A. said...

Vikings?! Well I know what they did... Sounds like fun!!

August 11, 2007 6:47 pm  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I wanna be a Viking, toooo! It sounds as if the Monaco Ball is going to be so much fun. If you can't find any Moet, Bolly or Roederer are pretty good, too.

Don't drink too much, now!

August 12, 2007 4:40 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Sounds like you are royalty! How cool to do this! Are you canoeing to the ball?!!!

August 12, 2007 7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home