Sunday, July 15, 2007

Anna's Summer memories with Renny and Diane in Mariestad

Dedicated Renny and Diane - from Anna

This is Anna. I want to thank for a memorable stay at your nice place in Mariestad. Wednesday we enjoyed a very delicious dinner ,maritime style. Thursday we went to Gøta canal at Lyrestad. We visited a museum there over which I was very impressed. We had lunch with apple cake and coffee. The weather improved at Friday and we went to the beach. We canoed and could even have a swim in Vaenern; a little bit cold, but quite refreshing! Afterwords I and Diane went to town for a little shopping. I was allowed to make the potatoes for dinner. They must have been good for we ate them all. Today, Saturday, we went to the beach again – another one. The weather was not so good as yesterday. But it did not rain! I am granted the responsibility for the potatoes to day as well, and I will try to do my best. I very much enjoy my stay here! It really is a beautiful place. Dianne, Renny, Justin and Kyle are very hospitable people and Tor and I are having a wonderful time here. The food has been excellent every day, and the evening activities have been very enjoyable.

I recommend this site (Renny's of course)

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww Anna, that was very sweet of you! We're glad to know you both had had a jolly good time with us. Like I use to say with times like this: It was a thrill money can't buy!
Diane and I welcome you back!

July 15, 2007 1:58 pm  
Blogger TorAa said...

@Renny: Thank you for this nice comment! I enjoyed our stay here very much, and I`ll gladly come back. Greetings from Anna.

July 15, 2007 2:16 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh it looks like such fun, Diane. I wish I were there!

July 15, 2007 4:13 pm  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi Anna. Lovely to meet you and thank you for the photos and post of your time with Diane and Renny. Sweden looks absolutely beautiful and I love that outdoor cafe.

How nice to be able to visit and have such a good time with close friends...one of life's greater pleasures.

Now you have to come home and settle down to ordinary life again...it's a shame, isn't it...lol!

July 15, 2007 11:30 pm  
Blogger lime said...

it sounds liek lovely times with lovely people in a lovely location. thanks for sharing. :)

July 16, 2007 12:40 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey Toraa...just swing by from Renny's blog and oh boy I wish I was there to join in the fun. You look great!

July 16, 2007 2:18 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I was over at Renny's Anna, and saw his video of you all at the beach and some pictures, too...It is great to then come here and read your thoughts and feelings about your visit, and to see these pictures...It makes for a very well rounded experience, as a reader....LOVED that they allowed you to make the potato's....LOL!

July 16, 2007 9:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys truly enjoyed your escapedes at terellas!I just loved the photos & renny's video as well It makes me feel like I was there myself,too It's so real!

July 16, 2007 11:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Anna to present us your lovely Photos of the nicest moments by Renny and Diane's paradize! I become hungry now and like to taste the potatoes...Could you send me the recipe, please, if you can? How beautiful is the landscape's lake! Now I'm waiting to see you two in Farö!

July 16, 2007 12:18 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Looks like you are all so comfortable and relaxed with each other! I can tell you are a great group of people who enjoy the outdoors in summer!

July 17, 2007 2:01 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Hi Anna ! Nice to hear from you this time. To judge from the pictures and all what I have read you had a wonderful time together. Yes, this "summer" we are not very spoiled with the weather, here it's the same !

July 17, 2007 3:56 pm  
Blogger Desert Diva said...

I'm so glad you are all having such a wonderful time!

July 17, 2007 6:27 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

You clearly have made friends for a lifetime! It's wonderful!

July 17, 2007 7:14 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Anna- so good to have a post from you! I'm so happy that you had a wonderful visit with Renny and Diane.

Cheers!

July 18, 2007 3:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home