Saturday, January 05, 2008

Lifecruisers Ship Party January 5 - 2008



THE PARTY GOES ON (I felt asleep for the 3rd time lately - grrr - Even missed the Champagne)

Rosa was hungry too


Welcome to Lifecruisers Ship Party
- if you charming and beautiful ladies need an assistent strong hand, you know where to adress.

When in Buenos Aires, it's a Swede, known all over the Nordics, Evert Taube that wrote a hymn for the Famous virtous Carl Michael Bellman (1740-95) - called Rio de la Plata. This is not a statue of either of them - but it's from Boca, Rio de la Plata, and a tribute to our captain.

What to wear? Need to find a proper Mens shop
Blocked
Is this Tie OK? Too Large or Small?

Well, Anna migth be better dressed

When waiting for the Real Thing Ladies, can you please nip to this. As you can see, it's Privado. For you only.

Here to Click for opening - for free

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this party is such a blast! I'm having problems mingling with everyone!!!! *giggles*

Wonderful tribute, let's hope you find something... what ever you're looking for there.... *giggles*

Oh, some nice wine... yes, thanks...

*holding up my glass*

January 05, 2008 11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Dancing on South America rythmes! If I was you I would stay with the Adam's clothes! They are so comfy, no? And Anna with her beautiful dress! Red wine, yes! Is it a Chilian red wine? Did you hear the jokes of Caledonia? Opened zipper or tie, we have the choice tonight!

January 05, 2008 11:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great party post - as always you give it all Tor!

I think I'll rather dance with Anna though, but I can always help you with the tie if you like to dress up a bit :-)

January 05, 2008 11:52 pm  
Blogger Carver said...

I'm enjoying seeing your party posts. I'm a little dim witted and didn't realize I was supposed to post on my blog so I just did it in life cruiser's comments. Oh well maybe next party I'll be a better party person. Cheers.

January 06, 2008 12:16 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lovely party...! Great food and drink! L:ots of fun people!

I'm still trying to figure out that picture with the "tye"...we call it "tie" here....lol!
Tres, Risque.....! This blog may be dubbed X rated....! (lol)

January 06, 2008 12:35 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Looks like a wonderful time and Anna looks like she can dance up a storm AND look fabulous at the same time!

(She doesn't look like a teacher here!)

January 08, 2008 3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home