Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cats on Tuesday Sept 30: You stupid non sexy man

My dear readers may recall Rosa and Felicia were supposed to have kitten this Summer.

But with Males like this grey cat around -
He only thinks about food - silly cat, do you hear me - mioooooow

Need to check him up. Mieectible

Can't you even smell me? mieow

Can't you feel me? mieeeooooo - purr purr

Miieewhm - are you a Male or have you a voice like a young boy?

Both Felicia and Rosa have given up the Castrate (Enlarge this photo)
Well, Felicia thought about a secure solution *giggles*.

Papa. Who else? At least Papa did read Mickey Mouse. We enjoyed and slept well.

Have a great weeks with cats, gatos, katzen, chats, katter, humans, friends, family and clients and whoever you might meet. Start here

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Well, having kittens is a lot of hard work, anyway! I think you will have more fun reading comics and having treats than having kittens!

September 30, 2008 9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah well. You didn't have any kittens and I didn't have puppies. Maybe next summer!

September 30, 2008 11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he really seemed to be most interested in food even when we were there!

Well, maybe he wasn't so good breeding material then, think of all the lazy kittens you'd have.... *giggles*

October 01, 2008 1:20 am  
Blogger Suzann said...

Kittens are so cute but require more work - must be time to move back to winter home, yes? I have not mailed my package yet - will do so this weekend. Hugs across miles

October 01, 2008 5:50 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Oh yeh ! the poor girls ! what a frustration, lol ! and such a handsome boy !!

October 01, 2008 6:23 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

so no kitten pictures to look forward to.... :-(

October 01, 2008 9:41 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very Very cute pictures, Tor....!

So....are there going to be Kittens? Or was that just a False Alarm?

October 01, 2008 10:49 pm  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Heh heh...that cat knows where to sit! Like your commentary--very funny!

October 04, 2008 12:03 am  
Blogger marie du nord said...

Je ne parle que le français mais je pense que tu comprendras si je te dis : "On dirait que tu aimes les chats!
Bon dimanche.

October 04, 2008 8:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to stand up for poor Mr. Cat.

He may only purr, or look for a warm place, or a bowl full of food, but he is not to be blamed for lack of kittens this year. I would voice his concern and ask: WHO decided about him loosing his... ehem... his *MALE POTENTIAL*, huh?! Was it Mr. Cat who went to the clinic and said to the veterinarian: "Those pussies are killing me. They are all over me, I don't have time to eat, or sleep, or work. If I do what I suppose to do I will have to pay kitten support (for my multiple offsprings) 20 years after my death. No, better cut off my b@11s!" I doubt he asked for that. ;-)

October 08, 2008 3:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home