Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's TORsday allready. Some call it TT Thursday
- I call it 2 days left to Anna's 3x20

(Norwegian recipes will continue next week's TORsday)

13 Necklaces - what more are you asking for? It's TT?

Ok- take a minute - if you can
1)
-Thirstday?
- once upon a time a person said to me in a bar - that's Tuesday and Thursday.
- Why? I asked
- Because for me I can't hear or see the difference
- Why? I asked
- My English is bad , and the name of these days sounds so alike to me that I'll allways order a double -to be sure

2)
What a far fetched digression. I must be stressed.
At least, the Family is agreed upon a Family Graveyard. Rubens name will appear under his garndpa's (my father's) name. That happend to Day. And the Date for the Urn Interment. Oct 22. And we will make a very special stone for him, among the Flowers befor the Stone.
"Ruben we miss you"

3)
It's not far way from sadness to happiness. I do believe most of my readers do have experiences and do understand what I'm writing about.


-----------------------------------------
Papa was asked: What's sexy about your Name? Test result here
-----------------------------------------
Anna 3x20 - More guests? hm?

4) My Cousin Trygve. He is still younger than me. We grew up as neighbours. And still are - at our Summerhouses. And still younger - how come? LOL.

5) Here is Trygve's Wife. Anna did know her long before Trygve met his wife and I met Anna. Norway is a small Country - when talking about how rare we are.

6) Here is their daughter, Beate. We are Facebook friends. Her BD? Same weekend as Anna.

7) Some secrets guests. Warning: Don't give Anna a clue? (She must Dance with the both of them) - If not for Dinner. Who knows?

8-10) Missing: Not shy, but - not dressed properly. Or, is it as simply as this: Kiss me and I'll be your Prince. Papa must take care. Those Birds, you know, have allready whispered secrets songs - - - I think their names are beginning with: A-K, I and T.


Still miss someone? Hmm, papa must think. Maybe till Friday. But that's the limit, Deadline. Who could have missed in our guest pre presentation? Somebody important? Someone, you my dear might know - some bloggers perhaps?

OK - 10 on TT so far
+ 3 missing

Equals? 10 + 3
TT - hurray, it's 13 another TORsday.

Stay tuned. The Higlight for my bloggerfriends will be introduced - on Friday. In short. Or something.

Anna's 3x20:
I think you by now are a bit confused. At least I am. How many have I introduced so far?

Yesterday: 25
TORsday: 3 + 3
Total: 31

Agree?
Stay tuned to the Grand Finale. Somebody you might know are on their way. They like to Cruise, as a hint. Hm, they are allready introduced, so who is missing?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Cruise...that would be Captain Lifecruiser wouldn't it? They like to cruise. Okay, they like to travel too. What a bash this party is going to be. I've got my Champagne on ice already for Saturday night. Have a great day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

September 19, 2008 12:32 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

The more the merrier and I can see a great party coming...But again I know I am not going to be there ;(

September 19, 2008 3:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I know those two bloggers you mention, I guess they are on the road now!!
You have given me a terrific idea for TT now that I am tired of making lists: a picture of 13 things, great TT, Tor!!

September 19, 2008 6:27 am  
Blogger Arthur said...

I think you have a head like a pumpkin by now !

September 19, 2008 8:48 am  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Have a wonderful 3x20 Anna!!

I do love Thorsday and Thursday and Toraaaasday Its like the top of a precipice leading to the weekend.

September 19, 2008 9:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful this party will be! I wish I could also share this day with you!!!
Hugs to you all!!!

September 19, 2008 3:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the greatest party introduction I've ever seen! Some of these people I know but most of them I have not met. I'm really looking forward with great anticipation Tor and Anna!

September 20, 2008 12:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home