Thursday, September 27, 2007

Friday Fun

Fun with Spam - yeah - it's possible

Spam is garbage and very annoying, unpolitely, stealing line and disk capasity, confuses….. but it’s also big money. Yes today, spam is BIG money. If you send 1 million spam letters and got 10 Cents for each e-mails opened and only 1% opens it: That makes USD 1.000. The fact is: It’s more than 1% that opens such mails. Tempted? Understand why so many private persons do spam? But the will soon be stopped and revealed. Also those companies that pays them. It’s about time to boycott these companies. But be aware, some companies will by purpose try to hang out competitors, pretending they are someone else.

I have figured out that Subject line text may be used in a funny and ironic way. Here are some examples. I have collected some Subjects I have received and combined each one with a Cartoon. Click to enlarge - it's more fun (yes, I've received this Subject as well)

OK, Let’s have some Spam Fun when we are in Amsterdam. My comments in green

Unwanted Pounds could be easily burnt off!
- Quicker than your nearest Gym - and cheaper if you have your Insurance Premium Paid.
(but read the the small letters first)


- CanadianPharmacy makes possible to get quality and save at the same time.
- Enjoy easy and convenient online ordering process of purchasing with CanadianPha...
- Start new life with CanadianPharmacy.
- Low your medication expenses ordering meds in Canada
- It's a long way from Canada to Norway + Customs and regulations + postage and tax


Peel off excessive pounds. Get rid of terrible pounds! And quickly!

- Well, well - Have you installed this innovative "Stop" at home? A great Hobby?


Feel, young, energetic and revitalized!
- too much training?

Won't forget last night! Won't forget last night!
- Well, we love to read - and learn - and change books...

ne-gnorw
-- What a Subject line: Clear as Ink

My wife complains about my small cock ALL THE TIME! From Aubrey Holliday
- Aubrey, When I realized you were a man, I tried my best to be a Woman


No more embarrassment!
- That's why we have only female Cats

Have a wonderful Spam-free Weekend. Or just have fun with it. It's fun to read the Subjects --- Right?

This is a very unofficial Cyber Cruise - In the real Cyber World.
Here are some more Fun Friday blogs I happend to visit this evening:

Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Tor, you are so funny!

I see some very interesting spam also.

Best to you and Anna for a wonderful weekend.

September 28, 2007 2:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know what fun I was missing in spam! If they were all this funny, I would be opening it, too! Have a great weekend as well...

September 28, 2007 9:23 am  
Blogger A. said...

Spam is somthing I have to do battle with every day, setting spam filters to keep everyone happy. People complain if any gets through and then comlain again if the real messages are stopped. Much the best thing is to look at the funny side like you!

September 28, 2007 10:45 am  
Blogger MaR said...

You are such a positive person, you look at spam with optimism and laughter!!
I love the cartoons to illustrate spam mail!

September 28, 2007 1:58 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

My favorite is the cartoon of the doctor looking down the man's pants! (LOL)
I don't ever open spam...and though I can see that it could be ammusing to do so---Sometimes the sunject line is so graphic I just click that delete button as quickly as I can...It's amazing the amount of crap that goes through cyberspace...!
Your take on all of this is very amusing TorAa...

September 28, 2007 6:07 pm  
Blogger lime said...

lol, tor, pretty funny. i think this shoudl be a series. of course i may sometime steal the idea...;)

September 28, 2007 6:17 pm  
Blogger Raja Krishnan said...

Hilarious..... i enjoyed every thing in the post.... You rock..... The pictures are definitely superb....

September 28, 2007 6:35 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Love your sense of humour too Toraa and may you stay cheerful always :D

September 28, 2007 7:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Receiving Spam after this will never be the same Tor - the best Spam Note I've ever seen and I'll set up my Spam filter to be sure your always accepted LoL

Wishing you and Anna a great end to your week!

Btw; Come on over - you've been tagged :D

September 28, 2007 9:32 pm  
Blogger Shoshana said...

LOL. These are funny.

I can't figure out why I keep getting an e-mail about enlarging my cock...my e-mail says "Texan_Shoshana"

September 29, 2007 1:35 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Very funny cartoon, especially the one with the cats (of course) I don't care about spams, I even find them funny. I get every week twice an offer for free condoms !

Don't forget I take the Cruise to the Garda Lake tomorrow ! Was quite a lot of work but thanks to Photobucket it only lasted 1 1/2 days for the whole post and not a week to upload only pictures with Blogger !

September 29, 2007 5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Very hilarious cartoons!!:)

happy weekend!

September 29, 2007 9:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol - yes those were great laughs!

October 01, 2007 12:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home