Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October 31 – 2007 – hallo out there

WARNING
DO NOT READ IF YOU ONLY WANT A STANDARD FEED BACK
Dear regular readers (new readers as well) - what here follows is for strong hearts only.
Whatever reaction you may have, is your own responsability. Do not blame the writer.
Everything you read and see of photos (all taken on Wednesday, October 31 in the Year of 2007) is pure original. And is not to be used without the owner of his written permission. Otherwise I have to come and visit you for free. I do believe this will prevent you from any attempt to copy any material from the following.
IF YOU AGREE
OK?
THEN CONTINUE - IF NOT - USE YOUR BACK SPACE
PS. IT IS EXPLICITE HORROR INVOLVED
YOU CAN QUIT NOW.
I do record every single visitor, even spammers- do not visit without giving an honest comment
Scroll down if you accept and agree to by free will - not to by any circumstances accuse me for harming you.

October 31 - 2007 - Oslo South

A report from The All Saints Evening - In some English spooking Cultures named Halloween - from Oslo (Norway -part of Europe)


It’s nothing extraordinary this Wednesday – not at all. We eat, as usual some bloody dinner, dressed like always in the few hours we had for ourselves before and after dinner. In the dark season here up North. In the dark – we see “things” – understand.? Yezz – we do. Do You?


This is Annaween during a normal winter dinner. You can see she is having a bloody meal. In a design Kitchen thereafter.


And Papa as well. Can you see how like we are?
Silver Wedding around the corner.
PS. We have new Passeports - Occupation/Profession: Halloweenists - We tried: Bloggers, but sorry - not accepted.
And here? This is papa - after dessert. He need a haircut, more than blood. No doubt. But, when in a small shop - haha - everything is for free.

Then we looked at our pepper (paprika) and Tomato plants fromoutside in. Again the same: Green-wees. That’s just normal. This time of year. We see “things”.

Suddenly the door bell ranged – we opened – outside some youngsters – 4 of them. – the 2 oldest ran away scared. I do not understand why. The two smallest stood there and asked for trick’n treat. I gave the some Nuts and some sweets. Then they vanished.

I put on my frock and went out. To tell them it’s more. I got a capture before they ran away
.

I went to the Litter "house". Then I met those beasts. Of horror – kids or something wicked? I see two - what's up? It might be more around here...

A minute later these came along. What’s going on a Wednesday evening here in our silent and proper Neighbourhood? Three more kids wicked?
Then I ran back home - and ... noooo - Airyween


Ran out to the Veranda --- please - a Verandaween (OK in Summertime - *giggles*)
Then - what else butt jumping down to bed and cover my eyes and ass. What did I see? A Beduiween.

Then I ran out again to our Living Room - Floodlighted - then what? Catoweens?
Alcooweens? What a Nightmare. Need a helpoween pill. The weens are all over.

Bloggoween is my best medicine: Please release me - I need help. pls blogger friends - what are your here for - Heeeeeeeelp

I did not know until I read this
frightening blog. From witch hehe U' bbr will have access to more hrhhr grrr arrh horrorweens. (It's a very cold breeze blowing in the room--- strange sounds - brrr I'm freezing..)


Ahh rgr - bloody hunters and Nightmares around: the next click U do is 4 for more bloggoweens.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tor I can see that you and Anna have very much enjoyed yourselves for Halloween!

October 31, 2007 11:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was the scariest TOuR ever!!! I was forced to have some strong drinks before I dared to read more! PHEW!

You have weenies everywhere - Norway is invaded again!

I must reveal though, that the Beduiween without scream is my favorite scare....

*wicked witch laugh*

November 01, 2007 2:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lifecruiser Halloween party is going on until all the guests are vanished....

...the night creatures has crawled up from their graves too.....

*mwuuuaaaaaahaahahaa*

Pls make sure to hold Annaween's hand if coming over again.

November 01, 2007 2:36 am  
Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Boo! Trick or treat! It's morning after Hallween in Singapore and after visiting the Captain in Sweden, I've come over to Norway! wheeeee......

Where are the kids? I want more kids to scare. hahaha.....

November 01, 2007 3:33 am  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, tor, i never know what i might find when the creative bug bites you! that was fabulous!

November 01, 2007 4:27 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Hahaha ! You surpassed yourself !
Here is the "morning after" with a coton head ! I have to clean up the mess now. The good thing is with virtual parties, you have not to collect people who sleep in some corners, no trouble with the neighbors because of the noise but you had guest from all over the world (except you ! you didn't come, shame on you !)
Today is All Saints day and people suddenly remember that they have a family member in a cimetary. So everybody goes there armed with flowers and it is a "nice" get together. Belgium is a 100 % catholic country. I don't have to go to the cimetary, it is in our garden just under the wheeping willow where all our animals are burried. Arthur uses this occasion normally to do a little "remember" pee on it.

November 01, 2007 5:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I thought my heart would jump out as Ive seen the warning,but you really scared the hell out of me,TOr!Nice halloween presentation!!

bravoooo!!moreeeeee!!

ghee

November 01, 2007 7:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a scary, joyful, dramatic, artistic and well documented Halloween report - even Alcooween, the most spectacular aquavit I've ever seen - is there any left? LoL

Fantastic Tor and Anna of course - thanks for sharing!

November 01, 2007 9:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo Tor et Anna! Vous avez bien fêté halloween mais en plus vous effrayez les pauvres petits qui viennent chercher leurs bonbons!!!! Aurez vous l'audace de venir affronter le cousin de Dracula! ??? Attention ne loupez pas le premier épisode!

November 01, 2007 9:49 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Excellent ghory job! What a great effort! Glad I didn't go to your house!! So ugly yet so familiar!! HA!

November 01, 2007 11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home