TT - April 24 - 2008
hope my dear readers have missed me and felt a very empty life lately. LOL.
No, no, no. that's not me. I do love you all;)).
So here TT 13 for this week:
1. I'm alive
2. New Job
3. New challenges
4. A sign of spring on the Balconny - in fact Orchides brought from Bangkok a month ago by Solvi.
5. Even for the Cats love the Spring - this is Rosa at our Winterhome Balconny
6. Miss all my blogger friends - by the way: Have you read this one from Oslo?
7. Fishcakes with green and yellow beans for dinner ++
8. Been on the Balcony in Winterhome from around 5:30 pm to 7 pm the last days licking the Sunshine. Then back to work. (Have photos - but *giggles* - we are Sunlovers)
9. Cats are in and out from the Balconny - they find it a bit fresh in the shadow
10. Very noisy to day - grinding of the bricks just outside my home office window
11. Had to shop butter for my lunch (+++ papa goes shopping - hahah), nothing left in the fridge.
12. Did calculate the price for our next Christmas Seminar (Cruise between Oslo and Kiel in Germany) today. It's more complicated than you believe. Spouses and what's included and what's not. Here is part of the Ship. As combined Car-ferry and Cruise Ship, the largest of it's kind in the world. Lot's of Conferences on board. (Germans and Norwegians)
13. Hope the weather this weekend will allow us to prepare our Summerhouse and Garden
Miss you all. I'll come back more regulary as soon as possible.
But you know, for some is work first priority. No alternative to discuss.
Have a great weekend. Maybe I'm back, shortly, on Saturdays Photohunt: unique/funny signs
(My portrait? Who knows?)