Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Papa, Cats, Friends and Secrets - a midsummer walk around


VERY PRIVATE - AND FAR FROM NORMAL POSTING. ANNA WILL RETURN WEDNESDAY LATE EVENING . We have missed you;))


Papa's World Peacock -haha


It's so easy. Just have a Cellphone call with Ingelin in Hong Kong (Midnight in HK - 6 pm here in Norway)), having and SMS from Niklas when now in Denmark on Vacation wirh Seb, calling my cousin in T B and planning wirh my 3rd cousin in CA and my son in MI to plan for firts weeks of August. Then also planning for - noooo, it cany be true: Ruben. His Graveyard Stone. Papa, be brave, can you please.


Happy Days. Anna in Hong Kong with hommes de la France . I think: what a tremedous time Annea had.' Not to speak about the men - hahaAm I jeaulouse - not at all - why? It's all about respect. And indivuals that do not accept respect - well their way of "doing it" it means and result in killing for what they do not like to hear or respect.


I took this photo Tuesday Morinng. To show you it's a good idea to walk for 12 minutes instead of driving for 5 minutes (takes times to the garages ---?)

Fvirst - If you want to see Rosa on this Weeks Cats on Tuesday (only one photo) then click here - very charming I must say.
Papa, hehe, he is still confused. Why? Nobody - no person dare do use this wonderful placeto sitn down and haha - live.

See- What a positive surprise


My good old friend Walter, knocked on my door, bringing his daughter and her man, to our tiny Summer Home. That was wonderful and pleasent surprise. Walter, the youngster to the right - well - born 1935. Now - pro photographer.Let me be serious - at least that's what - haha - I will tell and show you.

This is what I have to see, during my 15 minutes walk from our Winterhome to my official Office. Montana?
It's in Oslo

e can take a look in our Garden.



See what I have to pass
Blåklokker- Bluebells -so charming

Did had I do not want to show you: My Cellphone Bill - Calling H K and MI and CA etc-- n
Well, this photo was taken in Oslo - 750 meters south from our Winter home. This Summer evening.
Have a great time to come.
Montana? Yeah the last photo --- I say nor more

PS. Anna will be back and - ha ha - we might have some time secret. Z What I mean?

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

I think Papa has missed his Anna! Great pictures, Tor. I hope your pregnant ladies are doing well!

July 02, 2008 2:19 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I have just read through your last posts, Tor, trying to get caught up on you! Today we fly to Michigan for our family reunion at the lake cottage. It will be good to see the tribe again. I'll be thinking of you, wishing we could see you there this trip. Some year it may work out??

July 02, 2008 4:39 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Nice nice photos Toraa and what a great surprise to have friends come by to visit ya.

Luv the cheers today Toraa :D

July 02, 2008 5:31 pm  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Oh Tor, you have been missing your Anna very much, haven't you? Never mind, she will be back soon...without those French guys...back to Papa.

Keep well.

July 03, 2008 10:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna is back now!! Have great time at summerhouse!

July 04, 2008 3:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know Anna is home again now Tor.

Great to see those pics from your summerhome now since I've been there - good place, great memories!

July 04, 2008 4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home