Friday, October 31, 2008

I don't use any space at all according to Google

Google offers a service were you can check how much storage you are using on your Google Accounts - including Picasa Web Album which is now a Blogger standard - no choice as far as I've so far have checked out.
(The first GB is free, something you will not be informed about until you have reached that limit. For simple gMail text it's 5GB - should have been the other way round if you ask me)

I did check my account.
Guess what?
The field for my storage usage is: BLANK
What? BLANK?
Does that means ZERO or???
Why then should I buy more space
?

I've informed Google about this lack of a result on their service page.

In the meantime, enjoy photos from my last Sunday's visit around in Oslo. It's posted on Facebook.
(Hope you have access. Searching for a better, permanent solution, but work takes allmost all my time just now)

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I can't view the pictures because I'm not a member of facebook. Oh well. I hope you get your issue worked out with Blogger. Have a great day and weekend. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

October 31, 2008 5:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then I guess you have lots of room to post photos from your new camera!!

November 01, 2008 12:01 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Beautiful pictures Tor. I do so love this time of year!

November 01, 2008 12:02 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Just leave it ! It's useless to get excited that's bad for your health ! do what I did or change. It's not worthwhile !
Your pictures are beautiful !!

November 01, 2008 8:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw them at FB and they are great - thanks for sharing!

Btw: Don't you want to hop over and comment on Olga the Bra's visit? ;-)

November 01, 2008 12:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

February 02, 2010 7:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home