Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa in the Window - What is your wishes contest


Yeah,

it's a simple fact: Santa is here. In our Window. A bit disguised;))
And we did mutually asking for advice.

See how eager he is in the Window. I was not able to convience him to stay without moving for only a couple of seconds (or is it a she, who knows?)

What did he want from us? Why did Santa suddenly appear here?

Santa asked: Do you know some kind bloggers around this small Planet?


I answered: Yeah Santa, I know many kind people that you can visit

Santa replayed: Ask them to send you at least their e-mail adresses.

I asked: Why?

Santa said: I'll send them a Post Card

I said: But that will be too late for Christmas

Santa replied: If they believe in me, they will receive a Post Card from where I live all seasons. But they have to give me 3 wishes.

I was a bit confused, but at last I asked: Where should all people that do believe in you send their wishes?


Santa said: You are my secretary on this Planet, so they must send it to you. Then you have to sort out the different wishes and communicate their dreams to me?

Papa then said: Are there any limits? I mean people can dream about everything.

Santa answered very clearly: Any wish or Dream that can benefit Peace and Respect will be validated and taken into account.
Selfishness will not only be blocked but also registrated.

I asked: What do you mean with: Registrated?

Santa: They will from then on never receive a hug, a X-Mas gift or any form of credits. At least from me.

Papa finished the coversation: Thank you Santa, I think I understand

Do you, my dear blogger friend take the Santa challenge?


pls excuse my rare english dialect with Santa, his after all from ancient Turkey

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

You already have my home address and I'm sure you have my email address, but here it is again:

mycomedyplus@att.net

Three wishes. Okay, here goes:

1. World Peace.
2. For no one to ever go hungry in this world ever again.
3. No more diseases that cause such pain and anguish, not just for the patient, but their family and friends.

I believe in Santa so I know he can do these things.

Have a great day and a very Merry Christmas. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

December 19, 2008 12:57 am  
Blogger Suzann said...

Tor my brother - you have my email too - my three wishes:

1. World Peace
2. All people have food, housing and health care
3. Equality (no prejudice and power trips)

I too believe in Santa - he/she is spirit of the best that is in each of us. Love and blessings to you and to Anna in this season.

December 19, 2008 1:11 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

INDEED! I believe in Santa, AND, I Love Him, Too!
You have my email and my "snail mail", my dear Tor....
My Wishes:
1) No more Hunger!
2) World Peace
3) That there be only loving thoughts and actions towards all people, everywhere!

A Holiday filled with Peace & Love for you and Anna and your dear Family.

December 19, 2008 2:30 am  
Blogger Janet said...

Tor, I'm pretty sure you have my email but if not it's fondofsnapeATgmailDOTcom. My three wishes are as follows:

1. For my Dad to get better
2. For everyone to always have enough to eat and drink
3. For prejudice to end.

Thanks, Tor!

December 19, 2008 3:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My three wishes would be:

1. For my family to feel joy and more love not just this Christmas but for the coming years :)
2. That the global crisis, in whatever form and substance be solved.
3. world peace

Thank you very much and I hope your wishes will come true too :)

December 19, 2008 3:39 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I have a problem ! I don't talk to Santa I talk to "Christkind", baby Jesus ! The biggest part of Germany uses Santa Claus on Dec. 6 and the Christkind for Christmas. Anyway you have my email address !
PS. I never have kept any Christmas card and my parents either. After New Year they made the sad way to the bin. And in Italy they don't send cards, at least it was so in the past !

December 19, 2008 7:11 am  
Blogger MaR said...

I always knew you are special, Santa talks to YOU!!!
Here are my wishes:


1. Health for my family and friends
2. No war
3. No hunger

Merry Xmas to you and yours, Tor!!
and a happy New Year!!

December 19, 2008 8:32 am  
Blogger Shadow said...

wheeew, i'm glad i sent of my card to you..... now i'll be getting prezzies, yipheeeeeee

December 19, 2008 1:39 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know my email already..

My wish is realistic.
1. For much happiness to all of my friends.
2. For a wonderful job in the new year.
3. For my dreams and wishes to come true.

December 19, 2008 7:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish for happiness, joy and love for my family and my friends near and far.

December 20, 2008 1:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm. Demanded some thoughts which my aching head couldn't manage, but here they go:

1. No more greediness among humans
2. No more selfishness among humans
3. No more aggressions among humans

I think those 3 would give us peace on earth, compassion, humanism, less pain and damages etc etc.

Simple wishes.... *giggles*

...and I sneak in one bonus: More Dom Perignon to the people!!!

December 20, 2008 2:13 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

My three wishes are:

That people are kind and gentle with one another.

That there is world peace.

That we learn to look after Mother Earth, she's the only one we've got.

December 20, 2008 11:34 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

My three wishes are.
1. For love to envelope the world and war to end.
2. For my daughter to have the child she hopes for.
3. For my husband to live a long and healthful life.

December 21, 2008 12:11 am  
Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Here are my 3 wishes :

1. Peace, no war
2. Nobody has to go hungry
3. Every one is healthy

I want a traditional Christmas card from Norway!!

December 22, 2008 8:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home