Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - November 12 - 2008


Still I can not upload photos the way I want to Blogger. That's why I'm not Wordless in this introduction.

But you, this week, have an unique opportunity by clicking below to experience The Full Moon in October and November 2008 as seen from my Office. That's something only a handfull of people have ever seen in real life. Why? Full Moon and Clear Sky 2 months in a Row. That's written down in the Book of Metrological Rarities.
October
November

Please click to enjoy (until I'll have my new blog solution ready).


If you are still Wordless - click here

PS. My dear blogger friends - papa did post this in between his work at 9:29 PM - so excuse me if I have not commented your entry.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Tor!! The moon itself is fascinating, a full moon is poetry!

November 13, 2008 8:57 am  
Blogger lime said...

oh i love the shot from october. such a tranquil scene.

November 13, 2008 8:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea about that. Those are great shots.

I'm sorry that you have to work that much, is that really wise considering how you were doing in the spring? (just caring about you)

((hugs))

November 13, 2008 8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breath taking Tor - thanks for sharing!

Good luck with your emigration to WP :-)

November 13, 2008 11:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

The full moon views in November are incredible... I love that photo! Sadly I didn't take any this month yet! I need to do that.. :)

Your office view is so beautiful!

November 14, 2008 6:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely view from your office. You have captured it so well!
It sounds as if you have been working some long hours. I hope you are able to relax and take care of yourself this weekend.

November 15, 2008 12:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home