Sunday, October 04, 2009

First blogger meeting - and Happy L Birthday to mrs Lifecruiser


Happy Birthday to Mrs Lifecruiser, Oct 5 - 2009
The very best wishes from T and A in Norway.
We know Mr Lifecruiser has planned a very special celeb for his
beautiful and adorable wife. Hope you will have a great time in P.
- - - -
I must confess, my first years as a blogger have broaden my perspective of Life.
And I have met wonderful people around this tiny Planet, both in the Cyber World,
and also Face to Face. Even far away from Europe.

Click on this link and you are then invited to our first meeting with a lady that is 50 on Oct 5.
We have met every year since. Face to face. With other dear blogger friends from Norway and in France and their spouses and friends.
Journalists and people that do not/or refuse to accept and understand how people connects via blogging lives in the old world.

Don't forget to send a celeb greetings to Mrs Lifecruiser.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger MaR said...

Lovely bday post for a charming lady :)

October 05, 2009 2:51 pm  
Anonymous RennyBA's Terella said...

Happy Birthday to the one and only: Mrs. Lifecruiser. She for sure is a HUB in Blogsphere and her efforts and enthusiasm has brought a lot of us together! She is a role model as a blogger for all of us!

Thanks Tor for your contributions, both for Mrs. Lifecruiser and for your connecting spirit in Blogsphere too!

Looking forward to meet you all at Oslo Blog Gathering 2010 in August (will soon be officially announced on my blog!)

October 05, 2009 4:28 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

What charming birthday wishes for your friend.
I have never met any of my blogger friends, but perhaps one day I will!

October 05, 2009 6:56 pm  
Blogger Petunia said...

Skikkelig stilig pyntet da!!!
Når det gjelder ABC'n:
Som "vertinne" føler jeg for å besøke alle. Det er ikke allejeg får kommentert hos/eller som godttar kommentaren, men alle skal vite at jeg er innom:)
Familien har ikke klaget enda, men som min mann sier; _ noe må du jo gjøre på!!!
Og han får ha fjernkontrollen til TV i fred;)
Kanskje, kanskje runder vi 100 denne uken???
Det blir spennende å følge kattungene på deres vei ut i verden:)

October 05, 2009 9:56 pm  
Anonymous DianeCA said...

A very nice tribute to a wonderful woman, and fellow blogger! I have been in and sent her my wishes :-)

October 05, 2009 10:48 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thank you for your wonderful words on my Blogiversary! I hope you can OPO over to Los Angeles one day soon, Tor!

I went over to wish Mrs. Lifecruiser A very Happy Birhday...!

October 06, 2009 1:02 am  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

That sounds like fun. Wish we could join you but it's a bit far from Kuala Lumpur to your place for a coffee :-)

October 06, 2009 4:22 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I will meet Jientje from Antwerp again on Wednesday, this time in Brussels.
I saw the kitty pictures they are really so cute !

October 06, 2009 7:31 am  
Anonymous Lifecruiser said...

OH, I'm so flattered and honored and touched - as always when my lovely friends are involved :-)

I wouldn't be the blogger I am if I hadn't met the very best blogger firends that made me so enthusiastic - especially during our "Cyber Cruise-period". Ah, it was such a great time - and we'll continue to have that together for many years to come!

((BIG HUGS))

October 10, 2009 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home