Two Kittens got new Owners
- My name is G L. Do you still have Kittens?
- Yes, we have two, a female and a male.
Then a Phone Call:
- Hi, it's G L. Do you think we can come and have a look at the Kittens this evening? So we can pick up one?
- Well, I replied, we have decided the two Kittens shall live together. How do you live?
- We live in a Villa with a great Garden
- Well, then you can come this evening. But I warn you, we have opened a bottle of Champagne.
We hope the Norwegian Mens Team will win the Cross Country Ski relay in the Olympics.
- That's great, we can then see the finnish when we arrive.
We had both Champagne and Red Wine from Argentina. Norway won the Gold Medal.
And guess what, the young lady was born in Argentina, and did live there until she was 13.
Hence, we started talking like old friends and had a nice evening before they went home with their two new Family members.
PS. On Saturday we will celebrate Metin Leander's Naming Ceremony in Oslo City Hall. More on that later.