Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vacation 2011 – Short summary of bloggers and family we met - part 1

My dear readers, it’s about time to start blogging again.
You know the terrible events in Norway on July 22, has set me back for a while.
Now it’s time to bring back somepositive  memories from all the wonderful people we met during our July Vacation in North America.
I’ll write more later, about spesific events and places.
Our Vacation began around southern part of Lake Michigan the first days of July.
2011-08-13 Clementines  ,
Late lunch at Clemtines in Benton Harbour. SW Michigan
From left: Papa, Anna, Gail, Lori and Mats.
(Excuse the photo quality – the food is much better there).
2011-08-13 Lisa tasting Wine 
Lisa is one of my first Blog-friends. We met for the first time in July this year. We will meet again;.)
2011-08-13 Suzann and Anna 
Some of you might remember I met Suzann 3 years ago? We both at that  time in grief. Here Suzann and Anna in 2011.
2011 Caif family 
Then we went to California and who else but Rande was there?
His Father and Brother  Paul (we stayed there). Bob is 88 by the way,,2011-08-13 Yacht Club 
Sandee and papa and Zane – what memorable meeting
Yacht Club Zane Anna and Sandee
And here: Zane, Anna and Sandee – forever friends
PS. Do not look too long at  the ladies legs;-) You might have some wild ideas…

More tomorrow
even more…
What’s the next chapter?

Stay tuned

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tor, So lovely photos! Smiles and hugs!

August 14, 2011 1:14 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Having a really good time I can see - just as it should be! Lovely photos of lovely people - all of them I'm sure even though I haven't met some of them in real life, they're lovely bloggers - and your family must be. Just saying :-)

August 14, 2011 5:01 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I'm sure it feels good to be back, Tor, reminiscing over all the activities of your very busy trip. Just think of all the bloggers you have met in 2011 alone! I feel so lucky to be one of them. :)

August 15, 2011 12:19 pm  
Anonymous claudie said...

Sounds a fabulous family and blog trip through North America! I stay tuned to know more about your adventures with Anna!

August 15, 2011 1:02 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tor, You and Anna always have such a good time! You know the most important thing-- how to enjoy life. :-)

It was such a joy to spend time with you and Anna-- can't wait until I see you again.

Big hugs to you!

August 15, 2011 5:39 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

It was so wonderful to meet you both. We had a ball and I know you did too. We are still talking about you in the yacht club. You two are just the very best.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs and lots of love from the both of us. :)

August 16, 2011 9:49 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm happy for you that you net so many bloggers--and some again, like Suzann....I'm sad though, because I wasn't one of them....Maybe next time, yes, Tor?
Looks like you had a GREAT Time, my dears.

August 19, 2011 11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home