Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Since my last post, I've been travelling again.
Several times.
My New life as a retiree.
I will continue travelling as long as my body Accept the Challenge.

I have met New People, fantastic ones in Holland.
For Your information, after the "Black Death" it was a periode of time it was more
Dutch (Holland) People in Norway than original Norwegians.

Since my last post, Anna has retired-
Hurra.

So now we are free to travel,
thanks to Our trusted Cat Sitter.

Last weekend we were in Tromsö at allmost 70 degrees North.
It was a X-Mas Gift to Anna and my X-Wife.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I'm so glad Anna is finally retired. She can enjoy traveling too.

Zane and I sent you an invite for the club. We know you won't be here, but has an honorary member you still get invited.

Have a fabulous day. ♥♥♥

January 08, 2014 12:19 am  
Blogger TorAa said...

Hi Sandee, we are doing well as retirees and travellers. So far this year to New Zealand, Australia, Svalbard, The Netherlands (5 times), France and around Norway.
We have of course more plans, but due to my skin cancer treatment, I do not know when and where...

How is With you and the Challenge you last told me about?

July 20, 2015 4:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home