Saturday, July 25, 2015

24 Hours
 
Yes this it is what this is about: 24 Hours.
 
From Thursday to Friday. Going South of the Border.
Some shopping. Combined With visting People. Normal?
Well, I have been on Social media With Frida for many years.
Her husband not. My Wife not. I know they might have been suspecious.
What kind of contact?

In fact we met Frida and Husband first time for Coffee, Ice-Cream and Strawberries and a talk in their wonderful Home on Our way South of the Border. In fact, we were at the Platform in Sunshine. 

Who wished us welcome but this beautiful Cat?
 
I have only known Frida via Social media, and we all know, some People say something regarding themself which are inncorrect.  In this case: We knew each other beforehand.
Like old friends for years we met.
Beautiful view from Platform
 
Svein and Tor at Larkollen - so relaxing and a good converastionyyy
And here, Frida, my since longe social media friend
I must say, it was a blast to meet Frida and Svein - first time.
 
This is part one of this 24 hour story, so stay tuned

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Have fun as I know you both will. ♥♥♥

July 25, 2015 12:09 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

You look so happy and relaxed Tor.....Retirement agrees with you, my dear!!! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time!

July 25, 2015 9:17 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home