Friday, July 20, 2007

TORsdag to Thursday

Ordinary Summerlife in the Nordics
What an exciting week. TT could easily become TTTT (Ten Times Thursday Thirteen).
Our days at RennyBA's leisure home in Mariestad - If you have still not read about that blogger and friend of mine's meeting: RennyBA and TorAa. Scroll up for the whole story from the both of us. (Click on the pictures to enlarge - take your time this time)


Anna and Seb Playing Domino


WARNING - I'll put my 13 in between the text- all small photos with a short text. Since I do not know when I will be around for the week to come - you have a week to read and also to comment.

WARNING II - We will meet Captain Lifecruiser within some days. Maybe it will end up as a surprise? A real cruise? Who knows?



My cousin and his daughter studies of to activate a new laptop

My readers will remember we returned to our summerhouse last Sunday. Cats were around - until my son and grandson showed up - only 14 minutes after our arrivel. Then the Cats stayed outside - away from the tornado of a grandson.

Boys playing

Solvi left for Oslo on Monday - 'cause Ingelin was coming back from her work in Florida - via Stockholm.

Me, Beate and her Son
Monday and Tuesday evening it was only the 4 of us - except the fact we were invited to our summerhouse neighbours - my cousin on Tuesday evening. He and his wife - their daughter and grandson. So there we were: Anna, my son and his son and me. Having a great time together. We even helped Beate to install the software needed on her first laptop ever. Plus, I brought my wireless modem over (it's less than 1 minute to walk) and we helped her to join the cyber world - at least an e-mail adress:

Simon and Sebastian - so serious -when asked for a photo to be taken
simonbeate@yahoo.no. She was very excited. And we talked into the small hours. And she read my blog and several others as well (your's maybe - we left her to her privacy after a little traning)....
The two boys played very well together - after a while - you know boys 6 and 8 years old - - -
The tiny sea packhouse - now a summer articraft gallery


Sebastian inside the articraft shop - look what's here

Wild cherries - so sweet
On Wednesday, Solvi returned with Ingelin. Our two small houses then was to it's limit of guests - due to the fact the weather was not very outdoor sleeping friendly (Yeah - both Anna and I love to sleep outdoor - ;))) ) But it was really nice to see Ingelin again. She is hard working in Florida - rememer - if you want really clean water: Ask for VOSS.

Niklas, Seb and I went to the Greenhouse, and bought two new grape-plants, which can stand our climate. View from the green house.


Summerfood at the tiny platform

Thursday, Ingelin, Seb and Solvi wanted a sightseeing and a visit to the summercraft- and art summershops here at the Hurum penninsula. I was of course the chauffeur.


Sand Gaard - only organic and local food here

Niklas needed some rest and Anna had in mind our new trip to Sweden and preparing for our guests from Holland, arriving next week.


Sand gaard - Summer gallery at the organic farm
Before we left, around 5 pm - I did pick some raspberries - they are now in our freezer - ready for celebrations: Ingelin 30, Solvi 60, my mother 88 and Xmas. Alle in this 4rth Quarter of 2007. (+ Anna and me having silver wedding also - in Argentina). So many fantastic things to celebrate. In so short time. Wish you all the very best to you - family and friends.

Have more TT fun here

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh the summer food looks wonderful! I love the pictures you selected this week!

July 20, 2007 2:48 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What great pictures Tor...I so enjoyed your telling of all you have been doing and all those BEAUTIFUL Scandavian faces...(Am I right about that? lol)
I think my favorite for some strange reason is the picture of the chickens....Except when I looked at it BIG, that onr chicken looks like he was "skinned" in the back...very disturbing looking...!
Great food, and family...Wonderful TorAa....

July 20, 2007 4:12 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

So many wonderful pictures Tor....what a wonderful summer for all of you. It looks like you are so enjoying everyone.

July 20, 2007 5:18 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

So your summer house almost exploded with all these "scandinavian faces" (see Old Lady of the Hill, lol) who were visiting you ! You surely had a lot of fun ! I am looking forward to your "Lifecruiser" meeting !

July 20, 2007 7:00 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I love looking at the photos you post, Tor. You all look as if you're have a wonderful time.

It sounds as if you have plenty of celebrations coming up...what fun! I love celebrating...anything!

Glad you are enjoying yourselves so much.

Take care

July 20, 2007 9:31 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I feel like I was there too! Love the red buildings. There seems to be a lot of them there.
And I love all the blond white hair!

Where would we be without summer?!!

July 21, 2007 4:01 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

As you know,Tor, this is what life is all about: family and friends!

July 21, 2007 1:46 pm  
Blogger Desert Diva said...

It looks like you're having a wonderful summer - great photos!

July 22, 2007 8:14 pm  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

food look declicous seems like you had a good time :-)

July 23, 2007 3:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely guided tour in your summer house. Good to see you and your family around!

Looking forward to your next real life Cruiser post:-)

July 23, 2007 12:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a really cool time you have had. And you are meeting the Lifecruisers? Wow how cool is that!

July 23, 2007 5:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you are having a wonderful visit with everyone. I didn't know Ingelin was there too! Beautiful photos!

July 23, 2007 6:20 pm  
Blogger lime said...

sounds like you are continuing to have a wonderful summer. :)

July 24, 2007 9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home