Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cats on Tuesday



It was one of these afternoons I needed a little nap after coming home from work.


From floor to ceiling


Tired I layed down on the bed, and was nearly in Dreamland, when the wardrobedoor, suddenly slided asside. The wardrobe goes from floor to ceiling. I could not see or hear a thing. I’ must have dreamt, I figured out. And I was half back to Dreamland again, when the wardrobe door slowly closed. What a realistic dream.




Then I fall in deep afternoon sleep. I didn’t even dream. Sure did me well, if it was not for the sudden awakening: Something heavy suddenly hit my stomach and dissapeared as a fast shadow out of the sleepingroom. Felicia – oh that adoreable cat. Need no alarmclock when taking an afternoon nap when she’s around.



Felicia

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww,what a naughty cat :)

Hi again,Toraa! :)

December 13, 2006 6:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicia sounds like she is the best alarm clock around! My dog would rather sleep than wake me up. :-)

December 14, 2006 2:31 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

:) Felicia is charming!

December 14, 2006 2:41 pm  
Blogger Raquel said...

Huh! It took me maybe 10 times to post. No matter what kind of procedures I did but it won't allow me...at last I posted my message by using my google account.

Anyway, is Felicia knows how to blog too? LOL.

December 15, 2006 4:28 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Today, doing my little round in Blogville I suddenly saw that you posted for CATS ON TUESDAY ! I didn't know because you forgot to put your link in my "Mr. Linky" ! This allows me to know who participates and the others too. So please don't forget it next time. Jumping on my belly while I peacefully sleep I know too well and a flash out of the wardrobe when I innocently open the door too ! Have to be careful about heart attacks with these cats !

December 17, 2006 12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home