Thursday, February 26, 2009

Star - Moon and Sunset over Oslo


I returned back home from work some minutes after 6 pm local Oslo (Norway) time.
--- You must click on the Photo;)) Did you read and understood? Click on the Photo. Now.

Background:
Had to stop on the parking lot for Guests to take a picture.
With my Under Water Camera. But I'm sure you have the time to enlarge the Photo to see the beauty - Sirius is the Star, Luna (the Moon) you have to enlarge to find, and the extrodinary sky. What a wonderful end of a hard working Day.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Thanks for telling us what star that was because I didn't know. I did find both though. It is indeed a beautiful photograph. It isn't snowing either.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

February 26, 2009 11:43 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

Breathtaking!!!

February 27, 2009 8:05 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

It's still very dark in Oslo at 6 pm(I suppose it's the same time as in all European countries except UK) a beautiful picture !

February 27, 2009 10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh great!what a beauty!it was amazing and to think that it doesnt show up for how many looooooong years!

we had no chance to view it here coz it was raining that night.

life is beautiful,Tor :) and we are blessed with the beauty of nature around us...

btw,I just checked my email and found out that you had sent me an ecard on my Bday!Thank thank you so much,Papa Tor.and im very sorry that I didnt reply(i wasnt aware of it..)

anyway,Im glad to hear from you again.

hugs,
ghee

February 27, 2009 11:56 am  
Blogger lime said...

that really is a hot. thanks for sharing it.

February 27, 2009 5:44 pm  
Blogger Suzann said...

So Beautiful......:)

February 28, 2009 1:56 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

You lucky man, Tor! That's beautiful.

March 03, 2009 2:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home