Thursday, February 19, 2009

Papa goes Shopping - again

My dear bloggerfriends who have followed my modest blog in the past, do know that Papa from time to time goes shopping. Well, not shopping the "things" you need to "compensate" for what you forgot while doing the BIG SHOPPING for the week.
Please enjoy Papa's shopping on a TORsday. From Norway to Sweden and return.


We had a very special Guest- Shopper, to be picked up at the Railway Station nearby. Who could that person be?

Wow, It's Ingelin. Papa's daughter. (Papa had not seen her since Dec 26th last year)

Papa asked the ladies, Anna and Ingelin, to sit in the back seats.
Papa needed to listen to the Radio to avoid the "sound" from their talks (I did not say blah - blah - -- I mean: Do not disturb the driver. They talked without a pause (on in breath) - what they talked about? Don't shoot the Chauffeur, papa had to concentrate on the very special driving conditions: Heavy Snowing for 132 km (about 80 Miles) with heavy traffic- ok?)

Well we arrived in Sweden. 1hrs 15minutes.
We did shop.
What we bought is of no interest, but for us.


We did watch the Swans just outside the "Cold Bath"

Anna and Ingelin asked for something for Lunch.

Papa had to eat something as well.

Then we went for a walk in the small Town of Stömstad. A Summer Paradise Winter Dressed.

This small Town is a Nordic Summer Paradise.

But, as you see: It's Winter.

And there are small Boats to buy for what might be a good price (SEK)

Hope you enjoyed the trip. To a Nordic Summer Paradise for all of you that loves boating.
Here, on Feb 19 - 2009

Papa has once again gone shopping.
And - you - have not seen what we bought;))

Have a great end of the Week.

Hugs to all Papa's readers
from
Anna and Ingelin as well

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atually - I have an idea of some of your shopping items ;-)
@nne
PS! Thanks for sharing..

February 19, 2009 11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like @nne, I think I know what your where sopping too - I mean, it was a Harry trip after all.

Good to see you having a great time with the girls and boats in hibernation is always nice to see - knowing in some month they will be filled with laughter and bikinis ;-)

February 20, 2009 12:02 am  
Blogger Sandee said...

Did someone say boats? That would be me. I love anything boats and water. I would love to boat in Sweden in the summer. That would be grand fun.

Your lunch looked yummy too. Thanks for sharing your shopping trip.

Big hug to all of you. :)

February 20, 2009 12:28 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

THis is so fun and what a day out with the family and great bonding as usual.

I would love to do some retail therapy in Norway....speaking of which, my daughter's English tuition teacher is going to NORWAY :D I wanna go too..................... ;)

February 20, 2009 1:20 am  
Blogger Shadow said...

i am always in awe of your snow!

February 20, 2009 8:40 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Wonderful pictures! Say hello to Anna and Ingelin for me. I too, am having fun in the snow with my dear friends!

February 20, 2009 12:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An old fishing village of Sweden. Nowadays there are mostly Norwegians there, fishing for something completely different ;-)

February 20, 2009 1:12 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Looks like a wonderful shopping day ! I noticed that Anna has the same beret as I have, lol ! It's very nice to wear !

February 20, 2009 5:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Harry Tur my friend and lucky you to go out with these great gals!! Give them my greetings!

February 20, 2009 11:43 pm  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Now I'm curious, Tor. What did you buy and you went to Sweden for it/them?

I bet you'll be glad when the snow and ice thaw and you can go boating. As I've said several times, it's a mite too cold for me.

February 21, 2009 11:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello dear Tor. I'm so glad you had such a special visitor. :)

What lovely photos, even if it does look terribly cold.

Hugs to you!

February 21, 2009 4:34 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

As your dear friend always says, there's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes. And both Anna and Ingelin are dressed to the 9s. You don't look bad either, Tor. :)

February 21, 2009 7:53 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I wonder what you have bought? maybe one of those little Swedish sailboats? Or perhaps you were shopping at IKEA?

February 21, 2009 11:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My very uncreative guess is meat, candy and drinks with alcohole (beer, etc.) + other normal things one usually buys in a store (extra much of stuff that can be stored such as toothpaste, shampoo, etc.). But then, if it was that boring then maybe you wouldn't have asked :P

February 22, 2009 9:13 pm  
Blogger lime said...

well the little trip and time with ingelin and anna sounds like it was fun.

February 23, 2009 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home