Thursday, January 14, 2010

TORsday - It's all about kittens


Dear readers,
it seems my Internet connection is working so far this evening. I cross my fingers.

Many have asked me to give a closer presentation of Felicia's Kittens.
So buckle on and scroll down.

He is the only B & W among the sieblings. Very active and charming and cosy. We call him Mister.


He has no Tail. A real Manx Cat. With long back legs, he is still a bit clumpsy. But you should have seen him when running like a Rabitt. Wow - he is very fast to be 44 Days old.

Mama Felicia is observing her kittens eating behaviour


Hi you, why do you eat only the Jelly? 
Don't you know the price for Cat Food?

mmm - do you want us to go bankerupcy?

As Mother as Daugther - looking the same direction - and remark their patterns

They love to play - here Brother Shorty and Sister Candy.
Why do we call them Shorty and Candy?

He has no Tail - with other words Shorty
Her Tail - looks like a liquorice bar

Hi Brother, what to do next?
- Let's use our clows
-Why?
- These Humans needs a new Chair and Sofa
- yippi, we do that

And they did.


He is without Tail. She has.

Hmmm - could this be Normal?

---

This is all for this TORsday.
More to come....
PS. The Kittens will be given new Homes end of February.
Only people with long cathold experiences will be considered.


Do not forget the most important international blogger event in 2010.
Click to meet the Mayor of Oslo


Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so adorable kitty cats! I wish I could have had one of them!Mister, Shorty and Candy are good names:)Hugs, Ingelin

January 14, 2010 10:18 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

They are cutie pies for sure. I know you will make sure they go to a very good home too. You will demand that.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

January 14, 2010 10:22 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

They are ALL just darling! So very very cute! And I know they're claws are so very sharp when they are still babies....
BEAUTIFUL Mother & Daughter picture, Tor....You truly can see the resemblance....!

January 14, 2010 11:53 pm  
Blogger Vagabonde said...

Kittens are so adorable – don’t think I ever saw an ugly kitten. Yours are so sweet – I wish I could pat them and hold them in my arms.

January 15, 2010 3:41 am  
Anonymous Jason said...

You have a great blog here. I like reading unique blogs like yours. I have a site myself which provides information on popular vacation destinations. I want my site to be a place where anyone from around the world can come and have that vacation spirit or "vacation feeling" as you can tell from my domain name.

I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible.

Jason
ThatVACATIONfeeling.com

January 15, 2010 6:11 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

What beautiful kittens...I especially love the black and white one. Cats and claws...do not go with furniture. I knoe that, too!

January 15, 2010 9:06 am  
Blogger Shadow said...

aaawwwwww, they are the cutest!!!!

January 15, 2010 3:13 pm  
Anonymous ghee said...

oh...a mom and a daughter,a very sweet scene to see...i was gonna say that they have the same eyes,and im glad you mentioned their relationship,haha!

can they be our "Cocoa`s" friends?

Happy New Year to you,Anna and the whole family!!

January 15, 2010 4:40 pm  
Anonymous Donald said...

I do not think it is normal with one kitten with a tail and one without. However, those variations may be more known on The Isle of Man, as you say.

Nice pictures, the Sofa Story reminds me about the owner of a window pane shop who needed some business and at night went around breaking large windows! The kittens could be sofa-factory supporters :-/

January 15, 2010 8:37 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

I just want to be a ghost in your household (not a mouse, that would be too dangerous) just to see how you and Anna get along with all these little sweethearts running all over and around, lol !

January 16, 2010 6:49 am  
Anonymous Charles Ravndal said...

Awww so beautiful kittens you have! I like how their beautiful eyes seem to sparkle! Lovely!

January 16, 2010 11:13 am  
Anonymous DianeCA said...

Oh I just love kittens, and they are so fun to watch when they are playing. Always wrestling and climbing and tousling about. Nice post!

January 16, 2010 11:21 pm  
Anonymous claudie said...

They are so cute!!! They should stay like that all time and stay kitties!!!
You must be very busy now with those babies!

January 17, 2010 3:39 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

They're just too cute. My favorite are Mister, just as the black/white the last time. I'm fond of black animals. My former dog was black too. I love black horses...

I wish awesome new homes for them.

January 18, 2010 10:27 am  
Anonymous locksmith said...

They are so adorable. I think im gonna have one.

January 22, 2010 9:32 am  
Blogger Veronita said...

Son adorables! Estan hermosos, y es tan lindo ver como van creciendo, todo lo que aprenden y como los cuida su mama, realmente estan hermosos!!

January 23, 2010 12:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home