Sunday, May 09, 2010

Saturday Dinner in Oslo - Norway

Hello again, dear blogfriend, here you can see our tiny Saturday Dinner. As a starter we had Scampi. 1 kg for € 7,50 or $ 9,50.
DSC_0580
Of course we had it on our veranda, but you will not see what we had of beverages, nor how we were dressed in the beautiful Sunshine;-)
DSC_0583
Then we went inside, later and had Trout and just click on the photo to see more what else of delights we had.
Then papa went for a short sleep. Must have been too much Sun. What else?
Papa forgot his Camera, but the Cheeze and Fruit was  absolutly wonderful. And the beverages as well.
PS. Just between my readers and papa: We went to bed around 3 a.m
Will I see you here?
OsloBG2010_Logo_112-125

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Funny enough, I almost made the SAME exact meal last night!!! Yes we had shrimp scampi with lemon, and yes we had fish too, but I made a wonderful risotto recipe mixed with veggies which was a hit as P tells me..

Yup I never photograph the food... lol

Yummy!!!! Great pics...

May 09, 2010 4:54 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

I love all your food. It always sounds and looks so tasty.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

May 10, 2010 12:49 am  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Yummy! I'm sure everything was just mouthwatering delicious as always!

Too long time without the sun this winter and spring.

But you say dressed. So you were dressed then? *giggles*

PS. We're verrrry occupied getting back our health. Even going to the gym! Yes, unbelievable hah?

You'll meet us as new people in August...

May 10, 2010 9:47 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

It looks really delicious Tor...I love shrimp scampi. ~Joy

May 10, 2010 3:20 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hearty meal that Tor.....so sorry but I can't make it for the blog gathering :)

May 11, 2010 3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home