Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Metin Leander writes his own story -1 Year Young

Amazing how times runs fast for Grand Parents – while Mothers who breastfeed, in one way should wish the time went slower, between the feedings. On the other hand: Every second hour 24/7 for a year, well…… I need food
And my Father is working  several miles from me. But that will change this Week.
Strong Birth Day wishes.
Grand Parents and Friends have options to see me whenever

Metin Leander with Blue Baloon 
When 1 year I went 6 steps. Then asked for a driver… or a blue balloon. Find out at Ingelin’s Facebook.
Here follows some scenes from my life so far.
13 Days before Birth 
Here just before the rest of the Family first time did see me. They celebrated my Mothers  Fathers Mothers 90 years BD, October 2009. But I in a way was very visible.
Some scenes from my first winter in Oslo
New Winter Sweater
With my Mother and a new sweater, knitted by Anna.
With Uncle etc around X-Mas
With Uncle  Niklas and Auntie Maria. Mommy just watched with care and joy.
Very young in Oslo 
Safe in chaisselonge with baba and anneanne (Papa and Grandma)He likes Silver Cups
I love allready Silver Cups. Next is going for Gold. I will.
90 years and 13 days in age difference 
90 years and 13 days in age difference. X-Mas 2009. Parts of mama to the left and grandma to the right. That was fun.
With babababa first time 
Babababa did see me, his first Grandson first time in Oslo, Norway. It seems he was very proud.
Hi you grandma 
Grandma? (babaanne - was Grandpa in Oslo able to translate correctly or should I give him a Lesson he will never forget?)) Is it right that have you coming all the way up to Norway – I think we will be good Friends.
(haha – my parents did met in Hong Kong etc – that’s a longer Flight that the short one you did have..)
Restaurant - first time - Ekeberg
OK,  I invite you all to a Restaurant in Oslo with a View.  But look out only when I’m asleep! I will learn to know you all. And need full attention.

Naming Day, Saturday, February 27 - 2010
Dressed in National Norwegian Costumes (bunad)
Dressed up in National Costumes. From where? At least Europe or?Cake with B D initials
Why this Cake? It was my Naming Day. And where did that take place?
Naming ceremony Naming Ceremony - 1
naming day with parents Naming Day Cake
In Oslo City Hall, where The Nobel Peace Price Ceremony as well takes place. Click to see the details.
(PS, I’m sure I’ll win a Medal or more one Day)

In the Summer, I love to be in Turkey
Mit Viking Vater
It seems Grandpa likes it as well, besides me of course.
Hot or  - Istanbul 2010
Sometimes it can be warm in Istanbul, and my Mother allways checks out. I think she is very found of me. Papa as well of course.
Bring him to a shop and you fot 70 % discount at once 
I’m very good at helping my family to have exceptional discounts when they are out shopping. I think there will be more situations like this one above.
Hungry young man in Istanbul
I’m at Midpoint on the Asian side of Istanbul. Please serve my dessert quickly.
Like fruits
OK, I accept a  fresh Fruit – is it Organic?

Time to go South to Bodrum AreaBodrum 1 at platform
I like it here. The Glasses on the Platform keeps the Wind away.
Bodrum - lunch Bodrum Lunch -hi friends
The Lunch at my Private Beach is Fabulous.  Besides, I love all the attention people here gives me. Due to my heritated descretion, only Family are shown here.  I need some Privacy – just wait and see my preferences
.Bodrum first Swim
My first Swim. Hope you are not embarassed – I only wear my Swim Hat. Babaanne keeps me out from the Wild Spectactors.
Night Shopping 
PS. We went Night Shopping. 80% reduced prices thanks to me.
I will tell you more, in a while


OK Folks, this all for now.

PS. I’m on the move again. Seems to be a habit in my Family.

PS 2.My Grandpa in Norway did translate my story. I think he is good at that.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I think you and your grandpa from Norway did a fine job. Very fine.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Metin Leander,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you both. :)

October 27, 2010 1:56 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tor, you are such a proud grandpa and Metin Leander is such a fine young man. He is a blessing to you and your whole family. It's such a coincidence that Metin and my Ian share the same birthday!

Big hugs to you. Hope to see you and Anna next summer when you're in the USA.

October 27, 2010 2:34 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

My Favorite Photo of you is with your dear Grandpa in Turkey, where he is wearing a RED Shirt and YOU are Wearing a Big SMILE!!!
BEAUTIFUL! Thanks, liitle one, for sharing your life , so far, with all of us, all over the world!
Grandpa....You Did A GREAT Job of translating....!
AND.....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Dear Little Metin Leander....And at least 100 more....!

October 27, 2010 3:04 am  
Blogger Janet said...

Tor, he looks SO much like you!!! Happy Birthday Metin Leander :-)

October 27, 2010 12:00 pm  
Blogger Susan Demeter said...

Happy Birthday wishes from Canada :)

October 27, 2010 2:00 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Happy First Birthday and Bonne Anniversaire to you, Metin Leander! From everyone in Canada.
Ane I mean EVERYONE!!!!

October 27, 2010 2:55 pm  
Blogger La.. said...

It is a beautiful child! All the best for him! May you a happy birthday. Children always bring happiness in the family! He is very handsome but is normal with the grandparent who has hahaha
I wish you the best always!
A big hug and enjoy this wonderful grandson

Maria

October 27, 2010 4:00 pm  
Anonymous claudie said...

What a lovely Story, Metin Leander!!!
Such great adventures you lives, little globe trotter!!! From Germany to Oslo, Istanbul!!! And what a nice family!!! Marvelous parents, grand parents and grand grand mamie!!! <3
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
xmillions of bisous!!!!

October 28, 2010 2:18 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

♪♪♫ Happy ♪♫♪ Birthday ♪♪♫ to you ♪♫♪♪♪♫ Happy ♪♫♪ Birthday ♪♪♫ to you ♪♫♪♪♪♫ Happy ♪♫♪ Birthday ♪♪♫ dear Metin Leander ♪♫♪♪♪♫ Happy ♪♫♪ Birthday ♪♪♫ to you ♪♫♪

October 29, 2010 4:26 pm  
Blogger Lillis verden said...

Et år flyr avsted : )
Den lille tassen har jammen vært med på litt i løpet av sitt første år. Koselig med et slikt tilbakeblikk

October 29, 2010 6:10 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Ah, yes, I congratulated earlier, but this was a fun read anyway :-)

He is little prince charming alright! I wonder how many girl hearts gonna be crushed.... *giggles*

October 29, 2010 11:14 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yo, thanks for sharing your wondering growing up pictures with your family. You are going to be a strong handsome young man and these photos will be a treasure to you :D

Happy Birthday little fella ;D

Hugs from SIngapore.

November 01, 2010 2:44 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I was on holidays in Egypt !He is very cute your little grandson ! How quickly time goes by already one year !
My grandson will show his nose end of the months I hope !

November 01, 2010 8:59 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

What a priceless, little boy. Definitely worth keeping, G'pa! :)

November 01, 2010 8:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Tor. How sweet it is to have a grandson--how lucky you are. Thank you for sharing with me.

Ev

November 12, 2010 2:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home