Sunday, January 09, 2011

A Kitten report 2

Dear bloggerfriends, I’m still on my temporary internet connection. During February it will be a new digital world here in our Winter Home.
Lilli and Mother Felicia 
Lilli, the Kitten, has recovered after 2 days with fever. She is back to normal Kitten activities. All who have had Kittens knows what that’s about;-) Her you see her with her Mother Felicia just some minutes ago.
As soon as my Internet connection will be upgraded, I’ll return to comment all my blog-friends posts. So please be patient with me in the meantime.

PS. I had the pleasure to talk to Ginnie and Astrid this afternoon. We will meet in the Spring. Where? That’s a secret…

Much more to come…

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I'm glad Lilli is all better now. I was worried. Felicia will take good care of her now. What a great shot you took too.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you both and lots of scritches to the babies. :)

January 09, 2011 10:16 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

So happy to hear that Lilli is better! I've been so worried.

January 09, 2011 10:31 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad the kitten is better, adorable! Oh you spoke to Ginnie.. My guess is that it's not in Europe when you meet.! :)

January 09, 2011 11:41 pm  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Thank you for your email, Tor. I'm so glad Lilli is better...she is very like her mother. In fact Felicia makes good camouflage for Lilli...lol.

January 10, 2011 12:11 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Tor
I'm happy that Lilli is better and I also hope Anna is recovered from her cold.
Me and Luis had a terrible flu in the past week and now we slowly are becoming better.

January 10, 2011 12:44 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hope all is well now....

January 10, 2011 1:18 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is the dearest sweetest picture, Tor....I'm so glad to know little Lilli is better.....I hope she and Anna will be ALL well, very quickly!

Thank you for your very kind and caring words, my dear Tor....Life is hard at best, and sometimes it is easier and then, there are other times, like right now, when it is as hard as anything can be. The sadness is down into the bones. I know you understand, my dear.

January 10, 2011 2:02 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

YAY for the telephone and for hearing your voice, Tor. I will keep your secret with you and won't spill the beans. But to ET I will say, you just never know for sure! :)

I'm so glad the kitten is okay! What a priceless photo.

January 10, 2011 4:38 pm  
Anonymous claudie said...

Nice to read the kitty is better now!!! Felicia and her baby are so cute!
I broke my foot in the steps of the school!!! I am at home for a time!!! And have to move in an other appart those days!!! All in the same time!

January 13, 2011 3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home