Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Did you know this about your Internet-speed?

My regular readers may have observed I’ve had problems with my Internet connections since long: Lack of Speed. Time outs. No connection.
This afternoon I had professional help.
Line Speed is OK.
But Line Speed is only a part of what you experience: Quality of Line, Routers and Servers are as well important. I did a test this Afternoon: The Test showed that between 55-89% of the Internet Packs in my Network were lost. Hence sent again and again and again…….
image
Hope my Vendors will do what they need to do to deliver the service they are expected to deliver.

You can test your own connection: http://pingtest.net/ 
See the Picture above.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

My connection is very fast so I've no complaints. It's nice that you can go someplace to test your speed though. I like that a lot.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

May 04, 2011 7:02 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

It's so often they can't deliver. Sadly enough :-(

We have some minor problems, short lived ones, every evening around 19.30 and the at 10.00 again - when most people are on I guess... So we complained and got reduced bill. Great.

May 04, 2011 11:24 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I have no complaints either, Tor, but back in Atlanta Donica would often have to check our speed, using some such site as you have shown here. I'll remember this if we start having problems. Sometimes it may have to do if you're on the edge of the tower's frequency, as was our issue in Atlanta.

Good to see you again, though I hate you're still having issues! :(

May 05, 2011 1:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

We are doing okay here as well. Looks like ours tested well but it's interesting to know that our server is in WA state. Hmm - not Canada. I wonder about that. I'm not liking it either!

I do hope your issues are resolved soon. P is dealing with a funny thing with his 1-800 number at work. It's much to the same effect blaming others for their issue!

Cool cool cool.. I like that site!

May 07, 2011 12:31 am  
Blogger yuther said...

This is worked for me,Before Using the tips my uploading and Downloading speed is not Good,It's slow!!!Now it's fine I checked the speed at Ip-details my uploading speed is 456Kbps,Downloading Speed is 1235Kbps.

June 16, 2011 2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home