Monday, May 09, 2011

Weekly News from Oslo

We have had a very mild Spring here, in sharp contrast to the very long and cold winter. The weather changed from Winter to allmost Summer in only a few Days. The Ice on the Fiord dissappeared in just 24 hours. Wow, that’s fast.
5-05-11 After work Cats 
Our Cats, Rosa and Felicia enjoys to stay outside.
April Food Mussels 
While we prepared Summer Meals – here Mussels and Bread as prepared by Anna.
April naken utsikt 
5-05-11 after work 2
This is what we see from our Veranda. No Neighbours at all. Freedom.
April Shrimps 
And Shrimps in the Afternoon Sunshine
Easter Palms 
And Plants
Easter Flowers 
And Flowers
Schloss Jahannisberg
And we enjoyed excellent wines which my Daughter and man and my x-wife bought in Germany, and gave me for my 66th BD last Month. Really Quality Wines.
8-05-11 Breakfast 
Sunday breakfast – Brötchen – Papa made it himself. And Coffee for Anna of course.  Served tt the Bed…. Simple as that.  The Cheese? Port Salut with Paprika (Red Pepper). The red on top the banana-slices is home made Rasberry/Redcurrent Jam.
8-05-11 Dinner 
Sunday  Dinner: Gratinated  (Green) Aspargus  - Home made by Anna.

And we did not dress for Winter –in contrary-  Our secret code;-)

Hope you got a tiny insight into Nowegian Life these Days.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger MaR said...

You know how to enjoy life. Cheers!

May 09, 2011 10:26 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Wonderful! So you have green asparagus in Norway, as well. I love the white, but it is hard to get and very expensive here!

May 09, 2011 12:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

YUMMMM!!! tor... you are so spoiled having those wonderful meals. and yes... we have been lucky these past few weeks. i just hope that it will hold up at least until the 17th of May.

May 10, 2011 7:41 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the outdoors! I should be outdoors more but hopefully at our new house I will be able to do this again. It has been a long while!

I love all of the food and the wine. Oh I do need to make some of that! Yummy! I know we should appreciate treats like this when you visit. :)

May 10, 2011 9:46 pm  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

TorRaa Every time I ready your blog I get jealous! Send some of the those prawns my way.

Looks like you guys are ahving a lovely spring

May 12, 2011 10:16 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

You know what I absolutely love the most, Tor? That I can picture all of this now. :D I love it.

May 12, 2011 9:20 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Blogger ate all my comments yesterday, Tor, which I hate! But what I said was it's so fun to read your posts now and know exactly where you are, what I'm seeing, etc. I love it! :) Please say HI to Anna from both of us.

May 13, 2011 10:15 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Looks lovely, everything. We love the spring fresh asparagus!

We use to fry it in the pan and put it on the plates with some cheese (preferably Västerbottenost) on it and Raspberry Balsamic drops around - totally mouthwatering!!!

May 15, 2011 4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home