Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lemon Festival in Menton – Festival de Citron

This Festival will open on Februaty 17th this year and ends on March 7.
Menton Oranges 
I was in Menton on Wednesday Fenruary 8. The preparation for the Festival was well “en route”. All the Lemon/Orange Sculptures were well hidden behind high Fences. But I’m a tall man;-) And did take some snap-shots ----
Menton - prepaing for Lemon Festival 1
What are they preparing here?
Menton - prepaing for Lemon Festival 2
Looks like a Pyramide or?
Menton - prepaing for Lemon Festival 3 
Do you have any idea what this will be?  I could not see, but took the Photo way high over my head and the Fence….
Menton - prepaing for Lemon Festival 4 
I could not see this Sculpture either. Only my Camera. Lemons and Oranges…
Menton - Wall Art 
There is more permanent art to see in Menton.
DSC_1101 
Even an Art gallery named Anna;-)

Have a nice week.
More to come from here and there….

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Oh this looks like a fun festival in the making. I'm sure we'll hear more about this in the near future. Right? You two have the best of times. I love that the gallery is named Anna. That's so fitting.

Have a terrific day being here and there. Big hugs to you both. :)

February 12, 2012 11:18 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It looks fabulous....I love that you took the pictures without really knowing what you were taking---Such Nice Surprises...!
And a gallery named ANNA.....Perfect!

February 13, 2012 3:10 am  
Blogger lime said...

now that is fascinating. is there a strong citrus smell in the air? that would be lovely!

February 13, 2012 3:59 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

At least there was lots of color with the cold! Lovely photos and menton, a great place to visit! :)

February 14, 2012 12:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some great photos here. I love all festivals, no matter what the object I think! And oranges and lemons on tree's is so beautiful, not to mention when the tree is blooming! Lovely.

February 21, 2012 12:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home