Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hi blogger friends,
I'm alive.
Thanks to "The Old Lady in The Hills" for a wonderful season card.

Well, here we have mostly stayed at Home:
Anna fall on the floor and broke her hip.
Operated but still injured.

In 2015, we travelled a lot. from New Zealand to Spitzbergen. i.e. 45 degrees South to allmost 80 degrees North.
Even met blogger friend Robyn in Australia...

Here is Winter.
And for Norwegians Winter sports. On Snow. Not on Ice.

We follow the campaigns in US for precidency.
For me as a European, I understand what might be important for "Homeland"; but I must say:
Do not believe to save the world by spending time and Money and lives to change civilations more than 5000 years old.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Sorry to hear that Anna broke her hip. I hope she mends well and soon.

So far nobody worth anything is running for president. The same old same old. Follow the money is all we have. They talk about caring for the poor, but they don't. We have more poor than ever before. Lots of talk but no action. No jobs either.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

January 24, 2016 11:22 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi my dear Tor & Anna......So sorry to read about your broken Hip, dear Anna. I hope you are on the mend now! And Tor....so glad I inspired you to Post.....! It's great you have been traveling to so many places....

The Election here---OY! It is crazy!!!!!! God knows what is going to be the outcome----It is frightening to contemplate!

January 26, 2016 10:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home