Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year

Just before

leaving for our New Year Vacation, we got our broadband installed. At last. Even though it's only a provisorium in our entrence hall, until I buy a wireless device, we have the connection. WoW.

Anna with broadband connection in the entrence hall

And for Christmas we got a long awaited gift: a Scanner that are able to digitalize our slides and old paper-copies.

At the same time, I'm without my working glasses, which means I can hardly see what I'm doing. New are ordered and I hope to receive them within a week or so. (I need very special shaped glasses - the standard won't work for me at all).
I tryed to get rid of my "Days until Christmas banner" on my blog with a result I'm not able to fix until I can see properly again. (This font is big enough).


As a concequence, this New Year report will be very short. We went to Fredrikstad, about 75 minutes by car south of Oslo. (Did firstly a little "Harry-shopping" in Sweden). And stayed with our old friends in their home (you might recall the first winterreport when we went up in the mountains).

Anna dressed for New Year Evening.

Menu: Deerfilet, cream gratinated potatoes and aspargues.
Happy New Year

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger RennyBA said...

Congrats with broadband - sounds like you had a New Year Eve blast and even a Harry-Shopping tour to Sweden:-)

January 03, 2007 12:25 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes broadband. I think I first got that on my 1st laptop back in 2002 in switzerland. I've had wireless ever since but for me it's my slow moving computer that boggles me down more...

New Years looks great and yes we have way too much rain here!

January 03, 2007 6:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray for broad band!
Happy New Year to you also and I hope your new glasses arrive very soon.

January 03, 2007 10:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hei Tor!
Too bad that we did not meet. Charles and I met before new year at Skjeberg while he was staying at Fredrikstad.

Well, well, next time!
Broadband makes life easier :)

January 03, 2007 10:42 pm  
Blogger Lizza said...

Looks like you had a very good holiday season (except for the broken glasses). Your pictures are very nice!

Thank you for the very cute and unique comment you left at my blog.

Happy New Year!

January 05, 2007 10:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home