Monday, November 06, 2006

On tour

Harry

Harry is a common name in Sweden unlike in Norway. After a comment from a former Minister of Agriculture, the name Harry has got a new spesifique meaning: Harry Tour, means a Norwegian that goes to Sweden to shop agriculture products (Meat of most kinds), Tobaco and Wine and softdrinks and sweets.

I was in Sweden last week. But that was job. Well ,Yes, I did a little shopping.


Sweden in Red and Blue

A place to sit down (why did this happen? Must have been in Sweden))

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun to learn a new term- Harry Tour. I actually like the second photo that way- very artistic.

November 06, 2006 8:36 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

I would like to go on a "Harry Tour". Love your pictures.

November 06, 2006 10:18 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

With the name Harry, I just think of my friend from the Netherlands.

beautiful pics by the way, sounds like a fun trip even if you have to work too. At least you are out seeing the world, which I enjoy more than anything!

November 07, 2006 4:29 am  
Blogger RennyBA said...

You know I take Harry tours to Sweden all the time since we have our vacation house there. Wish you and Anna could go with us one time - could we tempt you with a weekend trip before Christmas? Liqueur and vine are on sale in Sweden compare to Norwegian price lever you know:-)

November 09, 2006 2:57 pm  
Blogger TorAa said...

Yes you can. Must arrange with our catsitter. And ask Anna.
PS. I'm arranging our yearly xMas Seminar t/R Oslo-Copenhagen Nov 30-Dec 2.

November 09, 2006 4:00 pm  
Blogger RennyBA said...

Sounds great - check your mailbox!

November 09, 2006 8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home