Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday - jokes for <18>

Chapter 1:
Suitable for Grandchildren
Got this one in my in-box the other day

A farmer called the airport and asked for the servicedesk:

- What is the flight time to London?

The person at the servicedesk politely replied:
- Just a moment
- Thank you so much, said the farmer and hanged on.

A man, notorious klepto, went to his shrink and asked for advise.

- Try these pills, said the doc
- But, if they don’t help…
- Then fix me a new 52” widescreen plasma TV , said the doc


Mr Fattler was put on a slim-program by his wife. For dinner he got a quarter of a potato, a half mince meatball and two green peas.
- Excuse me, but can I have a stamp too, he asked
- What for, his wife replied
- You very well know, that I’m used to read after dinner

If a dog, is tied up in a 5 meter long rope, how is it then able to grab a bone 10 meters away?
- Piece of cake. The rope is not tied up in the other end.


Woman to boy:
- Why did you throw two snowballs after that old lady?
- I did not hit her with the first

In a restaurantThe Guest: This restaurant must have a real clean kitchen
Waiter: What makes you say so?
The Guest: Everything tastes soap.


Chapter 2
NOT SUITABLE FOR GRANDCHILDREN UNDER 18

Hint: First row, second to left

What have happened to the famous Pullman?

=^~^=

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me worried there for a while.... I thought you wouldn't have any bad friday jokes! Phew!

OK, I can't help it: I only remember the adult ones... *lol*

I could have had one of that pot's. They are soooo hot ;-)

But the cartoon is the best. We always need lotion and especially at this time of the year, right? *lol*

Have some motion lotion :-)))

*giggles*

February 03, 2007 2:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sorry for being here so late, a lot of family matters in between!)

February 03, 2007 2:03 am  
Blogger lime said...

ROFLOL at the fellow next to the queen!!!!

February 03, 2007 2:30 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I wonder of Mrs Windsor knew she was sitting next to a flasher! Some of those I have seen before, but some I hadn't. I liked the one about the klepto at his shrink's.

Have a good weekend.

February 03, 2007 4:53 am  
Blogger Raquel said...

Daddy's bad Friday again, hahaha. Boooh Tor, hand lotion :-) Is there a white ink too?

February 03, 2007 5:44 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

So, Tor, are you part of a Bad Friday Club? I think I missed out on that one!! (Thankfully) :)

February 03, 2007 9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mother Of Invention said:

Good ones...the kids are very cute..are they people you actually know? I like the lotion, the Queen and the racist dog jokes best!

How do these people who create these ever think them up? Gary Larson, who does The Far Side, is just so hilarious and has a weird but extremely funny mind. Have you seen his? We have a Daily tear off calendar of his cartoons!

February 03, 2007 3:20 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I wonder if Her Majesty has seen that photo? :-)

February 03, 2007 3:31 pm  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Some very funny stuff Toraa. I'm still chuckling over a few of these.

February 03, 2007 8:01 pm  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

ha ha hee hee ho ho he he

those crack me uP!

The picture with the Queen is particularly priceless!

February 03, 2007 10:14 pm  
Blogger Crazy Working Mom said...

Did you take the picture of the children? I came across it online and thought it was something that could EASILY happen to me. Funny stuff here.
Thanks for dropping by.

March 08, 2007 3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home