Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Congratulations

Diane 40 - January 23 - 2007
Some colorful Flowers - just like Diane

I met Diane first time in December 2002 on a Seminar Cruise. She was then Spouse. Yes, she was. Because I had RennyBA as Lecturer on the Seminar. From the Dinner.


Second time was in 2004: Renny was again speaker on the 2004 Christmas seminar for IT Managers - on Cruise of course. From the Galla Dinner.
The best wishes for the Day and the Future from Anna and Tor. May we soon meet again.
PS. Thanks for the invitation the your wonderful and exciting Celebration Party

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I think it's so great that you all know each other and can get together ever so often. Congratulations to Diane, again and again, on this milestone birthday.

January 23, 2007 7:02 pm  
Blogger TorAa said...

@Ginnie: Thanks a lot. You are so sweet with us Viking descendants

January 23, 2007 7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh,a perfect combination! :D
Diane and Renny really look happy,dont they?

kudos to both of you!

January 23, 2007 10:11 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

This is so sweet Toraa, I've sent my greetings to her already :D

January 24, 2007 12:39 am  
Blogger DianeCA said...

Hi Tor! Thank you for coming to the party, we had a really great time, didn't we!! I'm sorry this is a bit late, as you know I had my Dad visiting from the US, and you had the chance to meet him too!! As well as the rest of the gang! Thanks again for a lovely evening and give Anna a hug from me, shes a good dancer and loves life!! Dee

January 27, 2007 11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home