Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hakon reading Tors ball in France


Tor has a vivid phantasy, or may be he just likes to change a drab view on minor happenings and make them spectacular and worth while by redressing them in a framwork of phantasy,
and if that is true, it shows how life can be recolored from shades of gray to lustruous reds and other hues that provides smiles and even more.

I am not up for a full appreciative comment this morning before I have really become awake, but I congratulate you that read this comment if you discover as I do that Tor is playing with the details of life and redesigning it into adventure, and why shouldn't life be consumed as advenutre if this makes it possible to laugh when others just wait fore something better to happen!

What is Hakon wishing for?
Today I must find my camera, there is so much good content in a picture and at the least when the picture is sustained by comments that opens the picture to the world of - just - adventure, reality repainted by phantasy.

Come and comment on my homepage
hakonenglish.canalblog.com
and send a mail directly to 123jeff@free.fr to make sure I go to my homepage very soon ......

Best regards
Hakon
---------------

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings to you Hakon. I see you have visited with my dear blog friend Tor. By the way, I have nominated him for a Thinking Blog Award over at my own blog. I look forward to reading your writings very soon Hakon.

April 18, 2007 5:43 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words.... as long as it is a picture of many colours. Tor makes life a very colourful affair!

April 18, 2007 6:21 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hakon in some ways maybe my vivid dreams have been the same...

just lovely!

April 19, 2007 12:46 am  
Blogger RennyBA said...

Tor: How nice of you to do this to your friend!

Håkon: You know I love to read your posts as you really show you are a deep thinking man with lots of experiences in life. Keep up the good work - see you around:-)

April 19, 2007 10:53 am  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

So Hakon has decided to set up a blog too!

I was just over to visit him.

I'm sure he will have many interesting things to write about!

Have a good week, Tor!

April 19, 2007 2:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I suppose that's what I love about Tor. His positive attitude.

Well, life certainly am what we make it to! Or as my 80 year old crippled mother always say:

"You don't have more fun than you make it"

(Man har inte roligare än man gör sig)

...and if she can laugh, which she does often, despite the fact that her whole body is broke down (and she can't do anything by her own) - so can certainly I!

So I'm trying all I can :-D

(I'll pop over to have a look at your place too)

April 21, 2007 9:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home