Friday, November 02, 2007

A new Tie

WARNING



Read before looking at this honest photo taken by Anna
My wife offered me a new Tie after Halloween.
I said - let me accept the gift after trying and responses from my blogsphere.
- OK , said Anna - then you have to show off
- What do you mean by that, I replied
- You and you Tie
- Me and my Tie?
-Yezz. Simple as that - Only you and your new Tie
- kidding - oh - you are kidding?
- Not at all - just U and your new Tie
- and you want me to .. let others look at this Tie?
- Yeah - show everybody the present
- only me and a Tie?
- Come on - are you a man for your age or what - show off
- How?
- Give me that camera - and then you post it - if else----

After so long a marriage, a man still listens to his wife

So if your old enough to accept a photo of a man, 62 -63 years of age, dressed with a Tie. Only.

Then scroll down - if not Go back to your "Home". OK

Here it comes - me revealed with a Tye. Salman Rushdie says in his books - The "pinks". He was right. I'm pink - but smiling.

The dark Zone is from the the designers "this is modern party Tie" hahahaha .- Choked? I am. Looking at that fat, old man.

Why do I reveal this? Because this is part of living so far north as we do. Dress off when inside during wintertime - when it's warm inside - pretending it's Summer.

PS - Another weekend with family and friends - that's heavenly - but it also means I do - put U as priority 1. ( Premium is for Family) - pls accept.

What do you think about (honestly) about the Pink man and the Tie? Photo by Anna.

My blogger friends - I do not think this is a chock or suprise for most of you - if so, pls tell me. *cause that will be very important for my future blogposts about how we live day by day here in the high north. - And also - what to post when back from Florida in 2 weeks time - from the beach.

... lots more very different to come

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I like your tie, Tor...smirk!.

November 02, 2007 11:37 am  
Blogger lime said...

hahahaha, the grin on your face makes me giggle. nice tie!

November 02, 2007 12:01 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Very nice tie and nice pink face!
I have been tanning getting ready for our trip to The Panama Canal, but I am too shy to show a picture just wearing Hubby's tie! Lol!!!
You are a brave man!!!

November 02, 2007 2:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Tor, you always make me laugh. I do so love your adventurous spirit!

November 03, 2007 12:23 am  
Blogger ghee said...

LOL!what a tie!! im so surprised! haha!

November 03, 2007 12:56 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

That's the kind of surprises a middle-aged woman like me doesn't expect at all and that makes it so great: I can be still surprised!!! life is wonderful :)
full of surprises and you have not only a great sense of humor but you are very brave!
So what are you getting Anna, lol!

November 03, 2007 9:07 pm  
Blogger A. said...

A whole new view of Tor :) It must have taken you ages to arrange the tie just so :) Well, I can see I'm going to have to come visiting more often....

November 03, 2007 10:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol - now that just had me laughing...

November 04, 2007 5:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, such a lovely tie, I think it suits you very well, Anna have made the most excellent choice - as usual!

...and the color, what can I say: everything matches!!! *giggles*

No vikings get choked or shocked, right?

So, we're getting the naked truth from now on ;-)

Sorry for being here a bit late, butt it has been a lot of fuss around here with both my best friend in hospital (2 hospitals actually) and other family worries. Many hours on phone.... phew.

...and Leanne and I are working on the new blogdesign, mostly she, but I'm involved a lot too of course.

November 06, 2007 9:55 pm  
Blogger Suzann said...

Ahhh tor - lovely just lovely - life in the north :) love you and anna and your tie. thanks for being part of my life. ;)

November 07, 2007 3:38 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Well, you are self-expressing as a blogger should be...and also brave!
I won't be doing that on mine!! HA!
You are lucky to visit your mom and to still have her around.

I hope they get your house done soon!

November 07, 2007 5:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home