Sunday, January 06, 2008

Waking up after the Party

AFTERNOON FLASH - UPDATE
- scroll down - A Sunday seen from our Winter Home

SUNDAY MORNING - WONDERFUL
It's a common knowledge that the Morning after a Party is unlike a "normal" morning.

At least, that's what I've been told.

When I woke up early this Sunday Morning (after a sudden "fall a sleep") I realized I had something unfinnished... My latest blog post? Yes. I could not find it. What. OMG. I was about to upload pictures when my body brought me to insomnia land. So the post from yesterday is from now on to be called: The Unfinnished.

Then I had to write some comments - 3 kings Day a.o


Here is the view from our Winterhome at 9 am this morning. Fresh - so to speak.
Rosa did also observe the freshness, from inside - in one of the Kitchen Windows. (The old ones is still outside - 4 weeks after schedule)



To Mr and Mrs Lifecruiser: We really hope that Charlotte Kalla will take home the Tour de Ski Trophee to day to Sweden. She is so charming. And a great representative for Sweden. HURRAY - SHE WON


Here is more pictures from our Winterhome: (To give you an idea how the light, Climate etc is here in Oslo). No words supporting but the pictures are all taken 11 am - 1:30 pm
From veranda - see the Sun at 1:30 pm
From Office - just outside
From Kitchen - Window 2
From my Office
Veranda - my workin Bench
Wish you all a wonderful week to come - and blog 4 Peace

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. The day after can be a hard one :-)

I am actually enjoying my "day after" today. Was partying with my dear one last night.....and of course blogged about it.

January 06, 2008 3:21 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I did no partying, but was just exhausted last night and again this morning. Can a hangover be contagious?

January 06, 2008 4:10 pm  
Blogger lime said...

the light looks so soft and lovely on the new snow. just beautiful.

January 06, 2008 4:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so beautiful again! :D

January 06, 2008 11:48 pm  
Blogger Bobby D. said...

pretty snow pictures-- please sir, may i have some snow?

January 07, 2008 1:59 am  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I was at Lifecruiser's party too. I had fun trying on different dresses until I ended up with a lovely violet tulle.

Thanks for sharing all these nice photos.

January 07, 2008 6:06 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Lovely pictures Tor. Have a wonderful week ahead...

January 07, 2008 7:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pictures.. thanks for dropping by ya

January 07, 2008 9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you are such a great party boy Tor - from my own (great), personal experience - keep up that!

Good to see we finally have snow in Oslo too this winter - it was just beautiful outside the windows this weekend - and still is!

Wish you a good one to and keep on blogging for a good course :-)

January 07, 2008 10:53 pm  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

the more snow i see the more jealous I become!

btw happy new year!!

January 08, 2008 2:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, never mind, it was nice to see the afternoon sun and snow too and we'll get to the other later :-)

January 08, 2008 2:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home