We are moving - TT
1)we will move out to our Summerhome on Friday, no matter of the weather. We can't wait any longer. Rosa and Felicia tells us their way, they are fed up with the 2) Litter Box for the season and they wanna be free hunters outside in the Nature. It's needed, 'cause it seems to be more mice than in several years. The Cats rules.
3) And we miss the beautiful view from our platform. Oslofjord and Islands. The one in the background is more than 200 meters ( about 625 feet) high. It used to be a military and restricted area until not that many years ago. Now it's free admission to that Island (The High Island - Håøya from høy øy lokalt kalt Håya)) and all the douzen others in the area.
4) Not to talk about flowers and green fingers. Even the Cats enjoy our outdoor Greenhouse. Do you see both Rosa and Peder Fur? Clue: One is on the Roof. Click to reveal.
5) Here is Paprika or Sweet/bell pepper - both greens and red - seeds from an organic we did buy 2 years ago.
6) The new seasons ones are allready in good shape for the season to come. But we will keep them in our Winterhome for yet some weeks. (Might still be cold during the Nights.)
7) Our platform is the Paradise Restaurant for Rosa, Stompa and Felicia - Open air 3-star Catelin category. LOL.
8) I do hope we can connect to Internet Friday evening from our Summerhouse. Excuse us if some problems will occure - and also for me packing for our seasonal move this evening. I'll get in touch, read and comment all my blogger friends recent posts ASAP.
9) Season hugs
10) Anna and Tor
11) Rosa and Felicia
12) We brought in the Cats Cages and our Grand Trunck. The Cats ran away. I took a bath in the Tube. Lot's of Salt. When I returned from my "Spa" - the Cats were sniffing on their Cages. But when we where close to them - they ran away again. They are exited to go to the Summer Home, but also feel sentimental to leave a safe winterhome. They are really alike us. That's one of the reasons we adore cats. They a very much a like humans when coming to feelings. Exact the same center in the brain for feelings that homo sapiens.
-- I did learn a new word this evening: (hard to wright though) Miaaoowee mieow
( I do understand - do not forget Cat can understand 700-800 of your words and vica versa?)
13) More hugs