Thursday, May 01, 2008

We are moving - TT

Hello dear reader,
1)we will move out to our Summerhome on Friday, no matter of the weather. We can't wait any longer. Rosa and Felicia tells us their way, they are fed up with the 2) Litter Box for the season and they wanna be free hunters outside in the Nature. It's needed, 'cause it seems to be more mice than in several years. The Cats rules.


3) And we miss the beautiful view from our platform. Oslofjord and Islands. The one in the background is more than 200 meters ( about 625 feet) high. It used to be a military and restricted area until not that many years ago. Now it's free admission to that Island (The High Island - Håøya from høy øy lokalt kalt Håya)) and all the douzen others in the area.

4) Not to talk about flowers and green fingers. Even the Cats enjoy our outdoor Greenhouse. Do you see both Rosa and Peder Fur? Clue: One is on the Roof. Click to reveal.

5) Here is Paprika or Sweet/bell pepper - both greens and red - seeds from an organic we did buy 2 years ago.
6) The new seasons ones are allready in good shape for the season to come. But we will keep them in our Winterhome for yet some weeks. (Might still be cold during the Nights.)


7) Our platform is the Paradise Restaurant for Rosa, Stompa and Felicia - Open air 3-star Catelin category. LOL.

8) I do hope we can connect to Internet Friday evening from our Summerhouse. Excuse us if some problems will occure - and also for me packing for our seasonal move this evening. I'll get in touch, read and comment all my blogger friends recent posts ASAP.
9) Season hugs
10) Anna and Tor
11) Rosa and Felicia

Epilog:
12) We brought in the Cats Cages and our Grand Trunck. The Cats ran away. I took a bath in the Tube. Lot's of Salt. When I returned from my "Spa" - the Cats were sniffing on their Cages. But when we where close to them - they ran away again. They are exited to go to the Summer Home, but also feel sentimental to leave a safe winterhome. They are really alike us. That's one of the reasons we adore cats. They a very much a like humans when coming to feelings. Exact the same center in the brain for feelings that homo sapiens.
-- I did learn a new word this evening: (hard to wright though) Miaaoowee mieow
( I do understand - do not forget Cat can understand 700-800 of your words and vica versa?)
13) More hugs

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

What a beautiful view. I would love to hang out there for a bit. I so love anything on the water. Your kitties are awesome too. Have a great move. :)

May 01, 2008 10:14 pm  
Blogger S-V-H said...

That's such a beautiful place to be...I'm jealous alittle bit...:) I like your cats!

May 01, 2008 11:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey have a great move!! It is time, spring is here and the kittys need to be wild and free. They know the seasons better then we do! I used to understand our cats very well, they could even speak english...when they were hungre they said "melk, melk" and when they need to go to the batheroom they said "meout, meout!!"

May 02, 2008 12:01 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello dear friend. I hope you all have a wonderful move to the summer home. It is summer like here today, nice and warm with nature in bloom.

Best to you and Anna and the kitties too.

May 02, 2008 12:51 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Good luck with your move. and I hope your Internet gets hooked up quickly.
I love the pictures of the cats, as always!
Isn't the water view soothing?

May 02, 2008 12:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you really tempting me and I do hope we can visit your summer paradise this summer - see my note to you about it!

May 02, 2008 1:44 am  
Blogger lime said...

happy moving. your summer home does look like such a lovely place.

May 02, 2008 4:15 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Today is the BIG day then ! It seems to me that moving to your winter home was yesterday, lol ! Your cats certainly love to move in your summerhouse but when they see the cages they think of car ! and travelling in a cage in a car is awful ! Imagine you had to travel in a cage ! Once in the car I let my cats free. They settle down on the backseat behind and look out of the window. Arthur has a lot of success and some cars just avoided an accident by looking at him !
Do you have heating in your summer house ?

May 02, 2008 5:38 am  
Blogger HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

We have 3 cats and they love the summer when they can go outside. I love cats too-so interesting and loving. I think your view and home is beautiful. Makes Kansas look rather blah.

May 02, 2008 8:09 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

What a charming place Toraa and hey green pepper right out of your garden that's so cool :D

May 02, 2008 8:54 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I hope you don't have the same trouble as you did last year TorAa with your Internet hookup...I know iy nearly drove you mad....! It is very pretty there with lovely flowers and the Great Outdoors for the beautiful Cats!

May 02, 2008 10:27 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh oh, how exciting! Now I need to see more photos for the year! Yeah for moving to greener pastures...

May 02, 2008 4:32 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

Your summer place looks so beautiful and inviting!! Hope your internet connection thinks the same thing.

May 02, 2008 5:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sort of Envy You Tor. Having a so beautiful place so near and yet so apart from the busy town. But I am a little bit different in my thinking. Cats will NEVER RULE MY LIFE. Cats leave their shit in MY GARDEN. Yes I know they also eat "my" mice, but I hate their shit. Especially when we have our pet dogs on visits. They tend to eat and rock'n roll with the shit and smell like hell afterwards.

Well, tha was some words from a "no cat lover" but I still envy you your quiet relaxing summer exotic spot AND I WISH You a verry verry happy summer!

May 02, 2008 9:47 pm  
Blogger TorAa said...

Gunnar,
You know I love you - the way you act, your ability to choose, your knowledge, hospitality., friendliness, openess, your green fingers, your taste etc etc
But, you do not know, or may be not beeing interesting in the domestic creature that understand more of humans than humans understand of this species: Cats.
If you were able to talk to a Cat with 700 sounds - we humans calls it words - then what? The cats can 700-900 human sounds (words). How many sounds from a Cat do you know?
Dogs Can 14. Plus Command Signs.
Then -what's more challenging: A Dog or a Cat?

btw. Har hagen nå kommet på trykk?
Og overraskelse: jeg skal jobbe for Datateam ut 2009. Da ser jeg noen samarbeidsmuligheter.

Gi klem til B.

May 02, 2008 11:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conclusion: Dogs are Easier. Cats are toooo complicated and life's to short.
Yes, the rhododendron Garden was published in the Mars edition of Hagetidend.

And my blog http://kroppsbygging.wordpress.com is changing to English from today.

May 02, 2008 11:45 pm  
Blogger Ev said...

Well my dear friend not only does that like a beautiful view, but I'd love to move with you!

I love the pictures of the organic bell peppers---and the outdoor greenhouse! Are you kidding? I'm on my way my dear friend!

Kidding! But it looks deliciously warm, inviting, and serene!

May 05, 2008 12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home