Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - and Anna is 3x20 on Saturday - who will arrive in time?


A man can be Wordless and speechless for so much. Specially on a Wordless Wednesday. I promise you.
Here for instance:
(Around the World in a sailboat)


Tore T will join the Party (My wife's 3x20 celeb on saturday, sept 20). You see the Flag? From RSA (Republic of South Africa). Will he arrive the Party with this Boat? Will he arrive in time? All the way to Norway. Stay tuned to the post events blog-posts.
(We have amateur Radio communications)
More Wordless Wednesday here (if you will comment on WW only)

The Guest list presentations have no end - so far:
The following photos are crops from old Photos, when they looked - well well . They are captured with a very primitive camera under certain bad light circumstances. Excuse me for this fact.
But - in some days, you will see them in much better quality (I hope).

Let me start with Goggen. He was a.o. responsable for the reconstruction of the Norwegian National Theatre after a fire there some years ago.

Then switch over to W H. After several years as purser, she needs to be private. LOL.

Here you have the Sportsman, Alv. If you see some bottles above him: It's pure Energy Drinks. May you ever think about something else. If you do, you have to meet me at Dawn Sunday Morning.

And here J H in a kind of Black and White. Excuse the Quality and lack of Colours. Must have been a power outage or something.

19 + 5 = 24. Will there be more guests?

Yeah, for sure:

Mr Jarle himself will attend. A Man of Matters for this Globe's challenges. (Photo from the Web)

So, we are now 25.
Can it still be more to come? Do you miss someone? Have papa overseen or forgotten some qualified persons?
Stay tuned. There might be some secret guests as well. May be someone you know about?
Any suggestions?

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute kittens down lower! My step-mom is from Norway :).

September 17, 2008 11:14 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

This is going to be the party of the year. I can't wait to come back from our boating weekend and hear all about it. How fun. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

September 17, 2008 11:20 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Looks like quite the party! I hope Anna is pleased by all your efforts and the result!

September 18, 2008 12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one handsome man! Lookin' good!

September 18, 2008 2:07 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

I think I won't be there ;(

September 18, 2008 2:10 am  
Blogger Lori said...

How fun!!!! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by. I love the pic at sea...thats where I wish I was!

September 18, 2008 2:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Global guests indeed! I notice some friends are missing, yes.

Our bags are packed for fun. Today, (haven't got to bed in time, it's already morning here) - TORsdag starts our trip - we'll have 2 stop on the way to you.

The cargo room is filled up. We have the treasure hunt map in front of us - pray that we don't get aboarded by pirates....

Tell Anna we'll do our best to arrive alive. *giggles*

September 18, 2008 2:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you come on time . Thanks for dropping by my site

September 18, 2008 3:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list of guests coming from all around for the celebration :)

September 18, 2008 4:36 am  
Blogger jams o donnell said...

You have quite a line up of gguests Tor. I hope your wife's celebrations go with a bang!

September 18, 2008 8:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like so much fun, Tor. Have extra batteries and an extra memory card for tons of pictures and videos :)

September 18, 2008 9:24 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I wish I could be there---Well, all of your Blog Buddies who are far away, like me, will be there "In Spirit"....
You are having such a great time with this party, aren't you, Tor?

I think I mentioned before that my brother's Birthday is Sept. 20th, also....He will be 79 years old! Oh Boy!

Can't wait to see ALL the pictures you will take of The Party!

September 18, 2008 6:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great posts and lovely presentations of the guests - from all over the world. You know Diane and I feel so honoured to be invited and be a part of this lovely event.

Today we where at Høstutstillingen, tomorrow I will be at Plaza hotel, to celebrate BI, Norwegian School of Management which as been accredited university and then: I can hardly wait for the weekend with you and your family and friends :-)

September 18, 2008 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home