Thursday, September 04, 2008

Midweek Challenge - What's up? Not me but ANNA and you

Challenging? Yes, it is. Many ways to tell facts. My blog is about facts, my way, our life:

Here you see papa. Writing a blog post - 15 minutes after returning from the Hospital. Allways optimistic. Concentrating of you, my dear blog friend - even unshaved. (But I said 15 minutes. LOL)

Short post report from Papa: (Had to turn on the gaz before shaving - Hot Water - we do not use gaz for "heating the Crows" - what we say here in Norway))

I'll start working again full time from Monday to come. Here you can see me 18 minutes after returning from the Hospital. Thinking about you, my dear reader. Can't help blogging.

Some of my dear readers my have noticed the following Fact(s):

September 20: Autumnal (Fall) equinox (normally Sept 21 - this year not). And so what?
Follow on my sidesteps. OK.
Where we live at 60 degrees North, that means Night and Day are? 50 - 50. Right.
(My readers from North America , i.e USA - should know that's North up from Mid Hudson Bay in Canada).
But September 20 is also the last days of the Virgin. Right?
The last Virgin? hmmm? Are U? LOL

I now warn you all.
You'll have a chance - once in a life time (buckle up - fasten your seat belts):

On Saturday September 20:
ANNA 60.

There will be blog-friends present. (A secret).

And these wonderful Women as well (Papa must be very happy to know such beautiful ladies?)

You are allowed to honour her ( Anna) : paddeguri@yahoo.no . But send your words to: ingelin@hotmail.no (to be referred to during the dinner)
She will be amazed. By e-mails from you to be read loudly for her during the "table" - i.e. during the Dinner. By the Evenings Toastmaster (Ingelin). (Bloggers unite and etc etc . what you my dear readers know all about).

Anna wonders, and me too, will some Blog friends adress her on Sept 20?
Let that be a secret until then.

The Event will take place, in what I believe, for most of my readers , in very exotic environments. Very different from what you are used to from your home, even though if living in Norway.

We wish our Guests very welcome - present or by cyber presence.
(we would be on-line in some way)
For Anna and Peace. September 20.

More to come -- (don't be surprised you'll be a part of it - at least by a ( - ) - OK ) My blog is about our life ----

-- and as you see, papa writes and concentrates.
hugs - baisses - kramar -- zuss - klemmer
-thinking about YOU.
2 years of blogging have given me the best 2 years of my life.
(except, my kids and wife - U know)

PS. I have allways so much to tell. I have direct contact to more blog friends than the most of you can think about. About life as is - both + and non +. That's very important to me. Those of you that read this with small letters understand. I say no more.

Labels: , , , , ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, certainly Anna is not that old! She look so youthful! Thank you for the information!

September 04, 2008 3:07 am  
Blogger Sandee said...

How fun. You need to remind me to participate on the 20th. Okay? What fun. I'll be 57 in a few days. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

September 04, 2008 3:12 am  
Blogger Tim Clevenger said...

How can I forget the 20th? Ironically enough, my best friend's birthday is shared that very day. ;)

September 04, 2008 9:03 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

You are so sweet and adorable :) All ladies love surprises and I think this is commendable Toraa!!!

September is a celebrative month ya, it is also the month of my Anniversary :D

Take care Toraa.....:D

September 04, 2008 3:40 pm  
Blogger  said...

Happy birthday to Anna.

September 04, 2008 7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are home and on your feet again. I'm not at all surprised you went directly to the computer!! We will keep your secret...girls love surprises!!

September 04, 2008 8:53 pm  
Blogger Veronita said...

Si Anna no dice su edad, no parece, se la ve muy bien y sobre todo feliz! Feliz cumpleaños Anna! Me alegra verte ya en casa y comenzando a escribir cosas tan lindas enseguida!
Cuidense mucho!

September 05, 2008 8:10 am  
Blogger lime said...

what a lovely idea!! so glad you are home and recovering.

September 05, 2008 3:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anna will be so surprised!
I am glad you are home from the hospital. Please take care of yourself, my dear friend.

September 05, 2008 4:14 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow - the big 60! I should remember this. Anna's bday is 2 days after my brothers, which must make it on a saturday this year... I must remember this!!!!

September 06, 2008 12:27 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

So glad you are okay and home from the hospital Tor. Sorry I'm late...but Happy Birthday to Anna.

September 06, 2008 4:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Est ce que je me trompe où je vois une petite barbe! ça te va très bien!
Donc le 20 quelle belle fête! Mon Anaïs est en Finlande et nous sommes toujours un peu inquiet par rapport à ses capacités d'adaptation ! Et bien elle est en pleine forme avec un boy friend finlandais! Elle semble s'être moulée dans la société finlandaise! Le climat du sud ne lui manque pas! Seule la compagnie de son grand blond compte pour elle! Alors je prends note pour le 20! Quelle belle surprise pour Anna!

September 06, 2008 11:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This will be a very big party considering ALL the blogger friends will participate too even if it's by the net! *giggles*

I suspect it to be a very loudly kind of peace at the party - as it should be!

Fun, fun, fun....

September 08, 2008 1:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well,what can i say,Papa Tor...nice hairstyle and beard with the color of genuinity :)

Look at you,youre blogging so yes,I may say that you re really in your feet again!!Thanks God!!

Advance Happy Bday to Anna!I should not forget the date then.

Happy blogging anf cheers!pls be more careful.

muah,
ghee

September 08, 2008 3:05 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

The 20th is not that far away, Tor, and we both know how big the 6-0 is! LOL! You are such a teddy bear. I love it.

September 09, 2008 3:11 am  
Blogger A. said...

Tor, I have tried to send a message on ingelin@hotmail.no and it keeps coming back to me. Is there another email address I could use?

September 09, 2008 10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home