Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - October 8 - 2008

UPdate - Flash - Important positive News - Oct 9-2008

Ingelin is 11/20 on October 9 - 2008 -
Happy BD - say it here on her FB
BD grats: ingelin@hotmail.com - and celebrate my darling daughter.
Here she is in Buenos Aires, December 2007. She came down from Miami to join our Silver Wedding. Just now, she is in Hong Kong. The World is small for Ingelin.

Wellcome to a Wordless view of Filtvet Light House in the Oslofjord in Norway.


It was a Sunny Monday - Sept 22-2008. And you might see our beloved bloggerfriend on the Picture. My regular readers might have a clue. But click on the link and be surprised.

This is inside the Light House

Use your translation software to learn more about this Light House and the Penninsula where we live during the short, but magnificiant Nordic Summer

More Wordless bloggers (can bloggers be Wordless) here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Shammickite said...

How exciting to go up inside the lighthouse! I have been in a few lighthouses, two in Newfoundland, One in England, One in Australia!

October 08, 2008 9:36 pm  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 08, 2008 9:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful set of photos. I love lighthouses.

October 08, 2008 10:17 pm  
Blogger siteseer said...

I think all lighthouses have such 'character'. We took a picture of one in the waterway from Skagway AK to Juneau AK. I love it!

October 08, 2008 10:24 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

I ♥ lighthouses and you and Anna and Captain Lifecruiser too. Have a great day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

October 08, 2008 11:03 pm  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Hi TorAa...regarding your comment you left about making my wordless separate from all the rest of my blog...I never do that. Sorry. I left a response comment under your comment on my blog. But I DO have a direct link ALWAYS right under the wordless that will take you directly to the comment window if you or any other blog visitors wish to skip over all my other stuff.

October 08, 2008 11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always loved light houses. I grew up on Cape Cod and we had quite a few. I always went to visit them!

October 09, 2008 12:49 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I like lighthouses, there is something comforting about them, in the fact that they warn ships of rocks and dangerous shores.

October 09, 2008 5:37 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I love lighthouses, since I saw them at the English coast ! and they look very much like yours !
Do you mean she is 31 ? then you should have written 13 !

October 09, 2008 6:34 am  
Blogger jams o donnell said...

Wonderful. There's something so attractive about lighthouses. Happy birthday to Ingelin.

October 09, 2008 12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I've already said congratulations to Ingelin at FB, I'll say: I hope she get a wonderful year with lots of happiness and positive things happening :-)

So, paparazzi has been out capturing the stars on a sightseeing hah? *giggles*

It was truly memorable. I'll write about it soon too!

October 09, 2008 1:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ingelin!

October 09, 2008 3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and interesting life Ingelin has!!!
The lighthouse is wonderful! Ho! Ho! Our blogfriend as reporter in Oslo!

October 09, 2008 11:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BD to Ingelin!

And about possibility of wordless blog - I think it is possible with just photos. Sometimes they say much more then word can express.

Thank you for your blog! ;-)

October 10, 2008 5:10 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home