Thursday, June 03, 2010

Papa takes photos of the Flowers in the Garden

Why does people, passed 60 years of age, by free will move to a tiny summerhouse?
Syriner 
Because of their Cats?  Or their “Green Fingers”? Feeling free? Nature?
Stemors etc

Well, we have to stand up at 6 am and returns normally at 5:35 pm. Then prepare Dinner for the Cats, while we rest on the Platform. Just enjoying the view in silence. After a hard days work.
Syriner etc 
Here are some more of the natural flowers we enjoy here:

2010-06-02 Gressløk Blomsterkasse
Bush with red flowers Margeritter - wild

Even some more. Photos take Wednesday afternoon:Tidlig smørblomstWild Flowers 
Have a great weekend.

Even though you do not understand Norwegian, I think you will enjoy this visit to NW Argentina (lots of Photos).

Most of all, papa would like to meet you, my dear reader. You know where and when. Right? OsloBG of course.

PS. I hope you understand that 12 hours a day travels and work reduce my capablities to post and comment. Besides my “big” project in Travel-letters on my Norwegian blog. But I allways think about you and comment as often as I can

16 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

The photographs are very beautiful. Try not to work so hard either. Those are some very, very long days.

Have a terrific summer. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

June 03, 2010 10:18 pm  
Blogger The Chair Speaks said...

Tiny house has less space to clean and more time to enjoy these lovely, lovely flowers.

June 04, 2010 4:32 am  
Anonymous Ann Flowers said...

Stunning picture of the flowers, will definitely make my day. Keep posting.

June 04, 2010 8:43 am  
Anonymous Donald said...

Dejlige billeder som spreder glæde og varme.

June 04, 2010 3:21 pm  
Blogger lime said...

the gorgeous surroundings would be motivation enough i think. :)

June 04, 2010 3:56 pm  
Blogger Rimkogeren said...

Tak for din dejlige kommentar :-)
Smukke billeder og mon ikke kattene nyder livet i sommerhuset.
Måske fordi:
I dette sommerhus
er rigtig mange mus,
eller i hvert fad udenfor...

June 04, 2010 4:27 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

The Flowers are all GORGEOUS, Tor....Especially that second picture--it looks like a halo of Flowers---LOVE all those colors!
I do miss your visits Tor and your always lovely comments, but that is life.
Enjoy your Summer House as much as you can, my dear.

June 04, 2010 8:40 pm  
Anonymous RennyBA's Terella said...

Lovely photos from a beautiful place where we've shared such great time!

Happy Weekend :-)

June 05, 2010 10:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Those are beautiful flowers! Awesome shots!

June 06, 2010 1:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful flowers, Tor!

Big hugs
zeynep

June 06, 2010 9:11 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

What lovely colourful flowers you have, Tor. That's the beauty of summer...after being covered by snow all winter, you have that to look forward to.

June 06, 2010 10:26 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

There is nothing crazy about you, Tor. YOU ARE A LOVER OF LIFE AND BEAUTY. And you are an inspiration to me. We will grow old together. :)

June 06, 2010 10:35 am  
Anonymous claudie said...

I love the quality life you have! After working along the journey what is best than enjoy in the middle of the nature. I total agree with you and Anna!

June 06, 2010 2:51 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Lovely flowers, and I know that you r4eally enjoy your summer home, but I am still wondering where Stompa is?

June 07, 2010 3:22 am  
Anonymous DianeCA said...

You can meet me of course Pappa, I'll be at the Oslo Blog gathering too. I love your flower photos today. It looks so nice and green there now. Finally it is summer!

June 07, 2010 11:06 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Ah.... yes... such an oasis of peace! Lovely photos!

June 12, 2010 8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home