Sunday, January 16, 2011

Papa is having a Dinner

aa Local products these Days are considered to be not only the best in taste, but as well sustainable.
 Avacado med rogn
Well, we do combine. Caviar from Local Norwegian Fish, Mayonnaise and Avocado, which is not locally
.Andebryst - som servert
But The Duck Breast with local Green Peas. The orange sauce etc are not that strange. Europe is Europe. Right?

Well, we had a very pleasant Saturday Dinner.
Recommended.

Where to find it? Click

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh it looks yummy. Do you know, I get Norwegian Haddock here? I eat it probably 2 times per week. The price is good and I love the taste! Last time I made a cream/cheese sauce.

January 17, 2011 12:12 am  
Blogger Ola said...

I love caviar! Although these days it doesn't taste that good, I feel to much chemical ingredients in it:( Hope to see you in Poland in 2011:)

January 17, 2011 5:32 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

HA! I'd eat at your house any day, Tor. :D How fun that will be, soon.

January 18, 2011 9:46 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

That is a generous serving Tor and you are making me so hungry now.....the green peas oh WOW...hungrrrrrrryyyyyy :D

January 20, 2011 7:38 am  
Anonymous claudie said...

We tasted your caviar and definitively love it!!!!
The french one isn't so tasty!

January 28, 2011 6:49 pm  
Anonymous Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Anna is spoiling you! Definitely! So, I take it that this duck were much better than the other one you bought earlier that you were so disappointed with.

January 30, 2011 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home