Sunday, October 02, 2011

Plage du Capelan and Sea urchins – Provence, France

As some of my readers may allreday know, we are on a Fall Vacation visiting Claudie and Pierre.
Plage du Capelan 
This afternoon we went to a small, pitoresque beach called Plage du Capelan in Bandol community.
Sea urchins - Catched by Claudie 
We went there in order to catch and eat fresh Sea Urchins.
Preparing the Sea urchins 
Pierre and Claudie preparing the Sea urchins. Anna watching.
It was Claudie that dived and catched the Sea urchins.
Anna eating Sea urchin 
They tasted very well, said Anna.
Anna et Vin Blancs au plage 
But, we had forgotten to bring glasses for the White Wine, so instead we had a Family Bottle;-) Anna - Pierre et Claudie - watching the Sunset
Claudie, Pierre and Anna watching the Sunset
2011 - Fall Vacation - Sunset Bandol 1 
The Sunset was beautiful

It is more to come

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow that looks amazing. Sounds like a fun time together with friends. I just love that sunset too! Cammie says hi as she is helping or helping me not type this.. lol

October 02, 2011 9:28 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

For once I am not jalous about the weather ! we had 27°C today ! lol !

October 02, 2011 9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh.... How lovely... Both the beach, the meal and the sunset.... I'm so with you!

Continue to enjoy your time together - for us too.

Bisous!

October 02, 2011 10:05 pm  
Blogger Marianne said...

Toraa you told me where you'd bee in your comment before. -and it's stunning! Have a very good holiday!

October 02, 2011 11:40 pm  
Blogger EcoRover said...

Wow--you eat sea urchins! How do you do that? Was in Hawaii recently visiting my daughter and mostly I feared the huge sea urchins & tried not to step on them or put my hands on them while snorkeling--never occurred to me to eat them.

October 03, 2011 1:38 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Fresh catch!! This awesome but I am afraid I have to pass because I didn't quite like it when I was offered once in Japan.

Lovely sunset Tor...:)

October 03, 2011 8:36 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

LOL at the family bottle of white wine. HA. I can just see you eating it all up at such a place. But sea urchins? I had no clue you could eat them!

October 03, 2011 11:18 am  
Blogger MyMaracas said...

I too am surprised to learn that you can eat sea urchins! It looks like a great day at the beach, complete with a "family bottle".

October 04, 2011 10:45 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing trip so far with excellent company! I love the "family" wine bottle. :)

October 05, 2011 4:44 pm  
Blogger Sandra Carlier said...

Such a great time we had there! I hope you had a nice afternoon today when I was at theater! I would want to go to the beach but no courage! I will blog a little waiting you two and call again to the restaurant we go tonight! The Chef of the play, Marc was in such good mood after your meeting, today! He said:" It's not all day we can speak with Norwegian people!!!!

October 05, 2011 5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bandol i mitt hjerte. Har du sett mine Bandol bilder? Under etikett Frankrike (bla deg bakover til 2008)

October 08, 2011 12:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 11, 2011 2:15 pm  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Stunning views that can only hint at the emotions arising when you are in front of such a wonderful sunset.

Shamrock

October 13, 2011 9:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home