Thursday, July 05, 2007

TORsdag - July 5 - 2007

A very busy week - since last TORsdag -TT's
Summer gathering at work - me at Sea - My childhood friend's celebration - lots of presents- My son, his woman and my grandson (Watching a movie) at the summerhouse
and all the matters to be put in place before Summer Vacation. Which this year will be in Sweden and Norway.
Meeting some -keep your mind open - blogfriends.

Can you believe it - I'm planning in detail everything for a Customer Trip from Norway to Southern France - and at that time I'm on my way to Buenos Aires with Anna. In fact - it's the first time in 14 years I shall not host this group. I'm gonna miss them all - customer delegates and spouses.
This early evening I went the short o,9 miles to my childhood friend - heavy rain showers - which we have been used to the latest weeks. He got his DVD with all the photos I captured during his celebration (we stayed awake talking until 8 am;)) ) - we tested my wireless modem-solution from his summerhouse (It worked in fact perfect from there) - I picked up my photo memory cards, which I forgot last Sunday). And there were hugs and the best for the Summer Vacations. And suddenly - Sun - and Roses.

What's up? For this weeks TT?

1) Last official day a work before summer vacation on Friday
2) Pick up post at our winter home
3) Water the "Paprika" or Pepper fruits - still in the winterhome
4) Pick up Stompa
5) Pick up Solvi
6) Drive from Oslo to summerhouse on the bussiest Weekend in the year
7) Shop what's not shopped of needed goods
8) Bring up the goods incl Stompa in front of his food bowl
9) Start the washing machine (what we need for vacation)
10) Serve some wine for the ladies
11) Serve Pollock for the Cats
12) Have dinner
13) Quizz - 40 general and 10 easy

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all this lovely memories on your Tor's Day! It must have been wonderful to look through the DVD with your friend!

You really seams to have a busy week, but then again, I'm glad we can invite you over to a friendly, relaxing and joyful time in our vacation home - we can hardly wait:-)

July 06, 2007 12:40 am  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Have a great summer. I'm late getting everything posted because our busy holiday, and am just catching up on all my posts. The roses are beautiful.

July 06, 2007 1:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your busy week and be safe on your traffic filled drive.

Happy Th13

Mama Kelly

July 06, 2007 1:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Wine sounds good, too, about now.

July 06, 2007 3:14 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Sounds like a lovely time. Your grandson is cute.

Enjoy your holidays and your trip with Anna.

July 06, 2007 9:29 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hei Tor!
As usual having a relaxed time! :)

Have a great weekend!

July 06, 2007 9:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Toraa! Another wonderful pictures showing the leasures of summer time! Fantastic indeed!

July 07, 2007 12:52 am  
Blogger ruther said...

WOW!! Great Pictures!!!!

Greetings from the Philippines! :)

July 09, 2007 9:13 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

A very busy week for sure- but the roses make it very well worth it! Fantastic photos, Tor. :-)

July 09, 2007 11:39 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

We all need these vacation times, Tor. I wish you and Anna the best as you travel. We have just returned from Michigan (Sunday) and left for Amsterdam yesterday, arriving early this morning. Now I feel like I'M on vacation!

July 10, 2007 6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home