Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cats on Tuesday June 26-07

No cats. They are at work. Hunting is their metier.
Until 5:17 AM. Felicia slightly waked me up.
Just a whisper of a sound. A softly sweeeesh. A breath. But I knew she was here. Grief.
Felicia. Favourite place. I touched her. No reaction - but breathing. New touch. No reaction - but breathing. At last - she's alive.
Then I had to leave for work at 7:15 am

Rosa's jump's are more "clear". i.e . I can feel it. But last night she slept in the other house with Anna.
Yes - that's how it's is. Anna have started her Summer Vacation (Teacher) - I have not. And I do not want to wake up her up too early the first days in her long awaited and deserved Vacation. Besides, she can watch her fab Agatha Christie TV and other Crime series in the late evenings. I can blog.

This Tuesday:

First "Guest". Peder or Peter Fur - Who else, by the way?
Next: Rosa - Fav dryfood

And; Felicia where are you? Pollock served. Feliiiciiiaaa. Diiiiner. Pooolooock.

No reaction. We looked for her. In the Hills. Can you see her? No. Not a sound. Not even from the birds. They allways alarms when it's a cat nearby.

Suddenly. See. She is too fast for me. When she jumps up on the roof. From the top of the Rock. You might got a glimpse of her back feets.
Well - she is a she-cat. When laying like this - LOL. Can it be something else than a predators weapon?

OK, gato pueblos - this is all for now - we are out again. Hunting. And you are very well welcome to hunt for more Cats On Tuesdays at Gattinas.


Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

The paw picture is the greatest.
I liked your imagery.

June 26, 2007 11:46 pm  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Norway looks beautiful. And it looks ideal for cats. Love your blog and have added you to our favourites.

June 27, 2007 3:58 am  
Blogger Celeste said...

I love the paw shot!!

June 27, 2007 4:31 am  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

I especially like the shot where you caught her tail end going onto the roof (and then next, the paw).

June 27, 2007 4:41 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I now have little Rosie as a kind of moustache under my nose during the night ! Anna has the same TV taste as me I love Agatha Christie, and other crime stories, such as Derrick, Inspector Barnaby and other series. She probably also knows "Ein Fall für zwei" with Matula ?

June 27, 2007 5:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norway looks so lovely! And your cats are beautiful, too.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

June 27, 2007 6:23 am  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Felicia, I am very impressed with your jumping ability! Wow! I like the photos of your hind legs up on the roof and of your paw sticking out!

June 27, 2007 8:26 am  
Blogger Luna und Luzie said...

Funny :-) I had fun to your story. Great pictures !
I give the same food(Purina) to my cats.
Have a nice day !

June 27, 2007 8:43 am  
Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Love the first and last photo. First one is very cute and the last one is very artistic!

June 27, 2007 8:52 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Your cats a charming...even Peter...Felicia looks BEAUTIFUL in that first picture....And I lover the paw hanging off the roof! (lol)

Thanks so very much for your lovely words on my nlog about me and my birthday....Very sweet, Indeed!

June 27, 2007 10:10 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

hahaha! I love those cats of yours...best of all, I love it when you put a conversation in with the cats' questons and your replies.

Your cats speak Norwegian, our cats speak English...

June 27, 2007 11:40 am  
Blogger Cindy said...

That shot with the paw sticking out is the cutest!

June 27, 2007 1:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just loved these pics!

June 27, 2007 8:05 pm  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Good story to go with the photos!

June 27, 2007 10:09 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I was gonna say your cats are just adorable, Tor. And yes, while that's true, it is YOU who is adorable in telling us about them. You have a way of making me read every word you write! :)

June 28, 2007 6:34 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I love the last picture with the paw hanging out so cool and relaxed! Cats are cool and they rule!

June 30, 2007 4:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home