TORsdag 13 – June 21-2007
At least the Pollock for Rosa and Felicia was well prepared before it happend.
Rosa was very angry at her father – Peter Fur. She screamed him away. What a noise. Like she told her father to at last be adult and fix his own life instead of stealing food from his own daughter.
I was down in the garden, when returning – Radio dead – no lights. Hmmm. I called my power supplyer. Power Outlet. Maintenance engineers searching for the cause.
Here it is – the TT when Power Outlet:
1) No modem for Internet (Roaar – grrrrr)
2) No Cellphone charger (battery will still last until Saturday)
3) No Lights or Heating (don’t think needed at the moment)
4) No Washing Machine (grrr)
5) No TV (hehehe)
6) No standard Music Player (well, have music on my PC)
7) No standard Radio ( no batteries)
8) No electric garden equipment (we have only a wood saw)
9) Yes, my Cellphone still works (hehehe – se 2)
10) Yes, we have hot water (gas)
11) Yes, to water the garden (which is really needed) and get rid of goatweed (5 feet high)
12) Yes, to talk with the cats
13) Yes, I can write this post with my ThinkPad
Hope to make dinner, without barbecue. Result: Picture to the right.
As you may have understood (sure you have) this is written Wednesday afternoon. No chance to comment on WW- entries then.
Anna was occupied with the “End of the School Year Party” – grade 5-7 – performing for parents. She stayed in our Winter Home last night. I had to feed the Cats. In the Summer Houses. I put on my noiseguard with build in radio.
This is written outdoor.
Marvellous feeling. Happy TT.