Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sebastian

Joiner apprentice


Young men around 5 years old, can be rather busy and noisy from time to time. Not all what they do are welcomed by parents and other affected persons. My grandson is no exeption. Not at all.

Why do I tell this? Because our Summerhouse is tiny and the terrain steep, very steep some places which in turn leads to high attention and hair-rising experiences – when Sebastian is around. He is ”hunting high and low” and is quick like a busy bee.

He and his father announced their arrivel for the weekend in Mid May. Too cold to go canoeing and too wet in the Forests to enjoy walking. They had to stay on the platform and inside the houses. What to do?

Then the solution strucked me, why not tell him about his grand-grandpa who in fact did build these houses. And give him the opportunity to act like a joiner. In the car I jumped, found a toyshop and asked for a childrens joiner’s tools. Complete. I did find it. And Sebastian startet his new career as a Joiner apprentice. Enjoy the pictures.


What is this? Is it for me?

The toughest man on Tellus

A joiner has to do what a joiner has to do!

Seb goes melonas:-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 years old is such a busy age. My son has always spent time building things with his Bestafar. It is such a good thing for him to learn. Time spent doing things like that with your Sebastian is priceless. He will remember you well for always! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

October 24, 2006 5:56 pm  
Blogger RennyBA said...

What a great start for Sebastian’s new career and I bet your encouragement really help and was an inspiration. Lovely pics Tor!

October 24, 2006 10:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

how cute! I know how busy they have to be at that age. Must be wonderful to have a grandson. I know my parents want us to have one but they think we live too far away (that's what planes are for).

He's so adorable! And I'm sure he'll be playing more when time comes around. Get him working on projects!!!

October 27, 2006 5:17 pm  
Blogger cheH said...

awww he's so cuty just like mine! and my boy's name is sebastian,too:)

October 29, 2006 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home