Monday, November 20, 2006

Morning

Serving morning Coffee
Once in a while, when I wake up early in the morning, I make coffee for Anna. Having prepared the coffee on the coffeemachine I useally go back to bed. Waking up too early feels like Insomnia and should not been combined with coffeemaking. Even though good intentions.
This is what had happen a Saturday Morning:
Waking up at 6 am, I picked up the Morning Paper, then filled the ”Thermos” with water and poured it out again into the coffee-machine. Then filter-coffe in the container, then I found the filter and turned the machin on. Back to bed.


Anna was not at all happy with the help for making coffee. What an awfull result you’ll get, when you put the coffeefilter above the coffee.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! I don't think I'd enjoy that coffee very much either. Though I must admit, I've done something similar myself.

November 20, 2006 2:28 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL - now that is pretty funny!

We are still using boiled water and spring water which is so annoying even for the morning coffee...

My fav is forgetting to empty out the old coffee resulting in too much coffee after it is made...

I should post a pic of this mess up. P and I have each done it once!

November 20, 2006 5:24 pm  
Blogger TorAa said...

Yes, shit happens - but so much fun thinking about it later on.

November 20, 2006 6:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I changed to powder coffee after so many disasters in the morning (heheh ---I am not a morning person). Coffee machines work much better in the middle of the day :)

November 20, 2006 10:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 21, 2006 7:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehhe..i can imagine the reaction of Anna. :)
Thanks for droppin by in my site.

November 21, 2006 11:37 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I laughed out loud over this one, Tor. At least your heart was in the right place! :)

Donica is not a morning person, either, so I have some sympathy. Those of us who ARE can just sit back and laugh.

November 21, 2006 5:24 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Do like we do, we bought a timer ! (not for the cats) In the evening you put the timer and when you get up in the morning you have fresh coffee, that's great ! We both hate making coffee in the morning and our maid is on eternal hollidays !

November 22, 2006 4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home