Tuesday, January 09, 2007

January 10, 2007

CATS ON TUESDAY

Different attitudes to Eating Dinner


It was dark inside when I came home from work Monday afternoon. Sometimes I arrive before Anna. That was also the fact this Monday. The rule is simple: First home, serve the dinner for the Cats (Rosa and Felicia) While changing to more comfy dressing, I heard the noise from the Kitchen. Like someone cracking Nuts. No thiefs, no craftsmen. Only Rosa, by this sound, telling me: Hurry up you big man, and melt the pollock ASAP. I filled up the sink with hot water and found the frozen piece of white fish. Droped it in the hot water and started the timer (16 minutes). Rosa jumped to a higher level to control everything was OK.
That would be a good photo of her, I thought and picked up my tiny camera from my shirt-pocket. Rosa is of course much faster than the camera. You see her tail down left.

Pip-pip-pip-pip said the Alarmclock on the Fridgedoor. Then Felicia came running. Sitting exactly where the fish-bowls allways are put down on the floor.

I sat two bowls beside the sink and begun pilling the Fish apart, equally to each of our managers. Then Rosa lost her patient, and jumped up to the bowls. Same procedure every day.

And Felicia, as allways, just sat unmovable.

Fish is served.


Finally time for a nap Rosa figured out. But where? I try this blanket.

And another nap another place only minutes after.

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you so spoil them with fish! Mine are treat crazy and will not let me have coffee in the morning until they are given their treats! Then they beg for more all day even with bowls full of food.

January 09, 2007 2:35 am  
Blogger TorAa said...

@debbie: I just say thanks and Cats are cats. Tehy are smart.

January 09, 2007 2:51 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Oh dear, cats are terrible it's just the same here ! Lisa likes to clean the empty pan when it's still on the oven (cold of course) and when there is minced meat they all almost jump in your plate. Ah ! these poor starving cats !

January 09, 2007 5:00 am  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ooooooh, I just love cats. They have such amazing, individual personalities. How can we not love them !!
Teka care, Meow

January 09, 2007 9:11 am  
Blogger RennyBA said...

amazing cat's TorAa and great pics as always. Me and the cats has at least one thing in common: we love sea food LoL!

January 09, 2007 10:00 am  
Blogger TorAa said...

Revealed: Catfish Renny.LOL.

January 09, 2007 10:35 am  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

All hail our feline overlords!

January 09, 2007 11:09 am  
Blogger Caylynn said...

Lovely cats! They are very lucky to be fed fish. Of course, after dinner time it's nap time!

January 09, 2007 3:45 pm  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Food and naps - two of my favourite things! I've never had real fish though - I get Almo Nature kitten food to eat. I bet fish would be very tasty!

January 09, 2007 6:30 pm  
Blogger srp said...

Beautiful cats. Eat, sleep and poop. The kitties are very good at these things... it leaves a lot of time for them to sit and contemplate on the meaning of life.

We couldn't live without our cozy friends here.

January 09, 2007 10:04 pm  
Blogger TorAa said...

@Shadowfalcon: No doubt. A coup d'oeuil is enough, then we have to obey.
@Caylynn and Dragonheart: We buy frozen pollock or other white fish filets, and heat it up in hot water (NO COOKING). Our cats preferes it before all kind of commercial catfood. And, at least in Norway, it's cheaper as well. With o.w. Win-Win
@SRP: Neither could we. The house feels really empty without them.

January 09, 2007 11:31 pm  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

I've never been a cat lover to be honest - but yours seem to have so much character.

You tell a good story too. :O)

January 10, 2007 7:38 am  
Blogger TorAa said...

@Yes, they are real personalities.And excellent hunters;i.e. We no longer have mice in our Summerhouse, which earlier was a true pain. We had to wash everything when we arrived in the Spring.
Thanks for commenting:-)

January 10, 2007 1:19 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I love how you have told about this day in the life of your cats, Tor. It's definitely a cat's life! We should all be so lucky! :)

January 11, 2007 9:20 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Well, as I always tell Renny, I don't eat fish so if I lived in Norway, I'd be giving a lot of ot to my cats, Mooky and Socks.
Your cats must love you! Mine are a lot like yours. I just love them! Thanks for your visit.

January 14, 2007 5:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home